Slanket?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ArtDeco

Registered Shopper
Apologies if this has already been discussed somewhere, I couldn't find another thread but I am a bit sleep deprived with new baby :yawn:) I'm sure when I stumbled downstairs this morning around 7am I saw a presentation of a slanket. I think it was just under £20, and was the one with the foot pocket, called the Indulgent Slanket I think, in new colours, I'm sure I saw a pink and purple spotty one. I've looked on QVCs website and this is all I can find: http://www.qvcuk.com/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10152&storeId=10252&partNumber=801234&langId=-2 which QVC claims is no longer available. Did I actually dream this (doubtful as to dream one generally has to be asleep and my daughter likes to prevent me from being in that literal actual state...:yawn:)

If anyone can shed any light on this I'd be most grateful :wave:

its a new one art deco 801 234 i have 3 at home and bought as pressies at least 5 . i think they are the softer more cuddly fleece and they have a foot pocket

It is available Artdeco at a special price of 19.96

The Slanket Indulgent Wearable Blanket With Foot Pocket
QVC Price: £24.25
Special price:
£19.96

P&P: £4.95

It is available Artdeco at a special price of 19.96

The Slanket Indulgent Wearable Blanket With Foot Pocket
QVC Price: £24.25
Special price:
£19.96

P&P: £4.95

It was on air during the gifts show last night.

Even during the show last night under that item no, it was showing as completely out of stock on both the website and the app.

Wheres John Barrowman when you need him CH just showed a picture of herself wearing slanket complete with pussy (cat that is)

The price seems quite good, until you realise that the PP is 1/4 of that price on top.

The new website doesn't seem to have a button to "check availability" like the old one did, unless I just can't find it.

Artdeco, you're back!! was just thinking about you today and wondering if the new baby had arrived, really hope that you and your family are all well and happy. Congratulations!!! Bet you will be glad of Q when you are doing the night feeds.

If you have the money - they have this super one at Lakeland:

http://www.lakeland.co.uk/23306/Sherpa-Snug-Rug

It looks lovely. I bought a couple of the original slankets in the outlet a couple of years ago when QVC first started selling them. Only bought them cos they were around £6. Now I just make do with a micro fleece throw when it is cold.

Apologies if this has already been discussed somewhere, I couldn't find another thread but I am a bit sleep deprived with new baby :yawn:) I'm sure when I stumbled downstairs this morning around 7am I saw a presentation of a slanket. I think it was just under £20, and was the one with the foot pocket, called the Indulgent Slanket I think, in new colours, I'm sure I saw a pink and purple spotty one. I've looked on QVCs website and this is all I can find: http://www.qvcuk.com/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10152&storeId=10252&partNumber=801234&langId=-2 which QVC claims is no longer available. Did I actually dream this (doubtful as to dream one generally has to be asleep and my daughter likes to prevent me from being in that literal actual state...:yawn:)

If anyone can shed any light on this I'd be most grateful :wave:
Oh congratulations on your new baby girl. Enjoy her, they grow up
so quick. And a baby for Christmas, lovely. xx :wave:

I have Reynauds and don't do cold, our heating bills are extortionate!

I don't see the point in sitting wrapped up like that !

Me too Jabba - house is like a sauna in the depths of winter & I'll still be sat inside wearing 2 or 3 pairs of mohair/angora/Shetland wool socks, (sometimes with a pair of sheepskin boots as well...& a pair of gloves! lol) but I'd still rather sit there with frozen stripey hands & chilblains than be trapped swathed in a tent of sweaty, staticy polyester, (ok, maybe not the chilblains, they're really painful.....I dunno though....dammit, it's too close to call! lol) - I live in terror of somebody buying me a ruddy Slanket for Xmas, it would definitely be my nightmare pressie.......! :sweat:

I'm going to stick with my fleece blankets for snuggling up in. I'm sure the slankets are nice and plush and cosy, but I'm sure I'd do myself an injury leaping off the couch to answer the phone/door, forgetting my feet are in the foot pocket, and "splat" face first on the floor! I'm surprised they don't come with a health and safety warning - lets face it there are dafter safety warnings out there ("may contain nuts", on a bag of peanuts!).

I wear loads of fleece clothing (including fleece PJs) and for the first few winters in all of my life I am warm enough. Often I wear ordinary seasonal clothes and put on a long fleece dressing gown over them. This is what the spanish women do in the winter. If I need to go out I just cast off the dressing gown and put it back on with fleecy boots when I get home again.

We love, love, love our slankets! My daughter and I cannot sit on the sofa without having ours over us now. I have the older reversable pink one with the leopard design on the other side and my daughter has the leopard with brown on the reverse. I have 3 in the loft for my nieces Christmas pressies, I am officially a slankaholic:wink:.

Try one and see how you go, I bet you won't return it.

I am really houseproud and love interior design,the slanket colours don't even go with my interiors but I don't care.:giggle: daring I know..

I finally gave in and bought a slanket TSV last year...love it,but IMHO once you have one..well you have one don't you?! Can't see the point of buying loads and loads of them?

Latest posts

Back