Slanket?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The poor Slanket guy doesn't know what he's letting himself in for with a night out with QVC Craig!!!

I just got a rollicking this morning as my Slankets are apparently making the sofas look untidy!

Yup, its those sleeves that get in the way. I know, cut them off and sew the holes up:thinking:

I think nothing would give Mr Flamenco and my daughter greater pleasure that a big Slanket bonfire down the bottom of the garden. I suppose it would be one big molten polyester mound afterwards..

On Monday 29th, I ordered a slanket (pink polka dot, in case you are interested). Today Thursday 1st, it is still in process.

What are they waiting for ....Christmas? Very cross

So far our house is a Slanket free zone though maybe not for much longer. We`ve only been married a year and my hubby works outdoors so whenever he comes into the house it always feel warm to him whereas it feels cold to me. It`s like musical thermostats in our house, I turn the heating on or up, he turns it off or down, we can never agree.

So far our house is a Slanket free zone though maybe not for much longer. We`ve only been married a year and my hubby works outdoors so whenever he comes into the house it always feel warm to him whereas it feels cold to me. It`s like musical thermostats in our house, I turn the heating on or up, he turns it off or down, we can never agree.

Get a slanket Vienna.....get one with the hand pouch :happy:

I say get one but you must be prepared for the ridicule and derision that goes with it( just like me!)

The other option is a onesie :giggle:
azz67001_leopard_m.jpg

No doubt I`ll have the mickey taken out of me if I buy a slanket or a onesie but needs be as needs must. He never feels the cold and I do.

Latest posts

Back