New Lola Rose Bath & Body - Beauty Channel 11 p.m. tonight

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tinaborder

Registered Shopper
This range is launched tonight on the beauty channel, not the main channel, for some reason! It looks really good - I've seen it in John Lewis. Well worth watching I think. I know a lot of work's gone into it as I took part in a survey for LR over 2 years ago when they were first looking at developing it.

This range is launched tonight on the beauty channel, not the main channel, for some reason! It looks really good - I've seen it in John Lewis. Well worth watching I think. I know a lot of work's gone into it as I took part in a survey for LR over 2 years ago when they were first looking at developing it.

The LR Facebook page confirmed its SLS free and its not selling it in China (hence animal testing issues). No published ingredients list though - I hope they will add a list to their website in due course though.

I had an email from Lola today (we're like ✘that me & Lo).

There's a Calming Amethyst Range & an Energising Rock Crystal Range. I've copied the one range, same prices for both from what I can see.

Calming Amethyst Hand Cream
£12.00
Calming Amethyst Hand Lotion
£14.00
Calming Amethyst Hand Wash
£14.00
Calming Amethyst Shower Gel
£15.00
Calming Amethyst Soap
£10.00

Bathing Travel Bag
Our new travel bags are a must for travelling in style. Featuring our best selling Leopard Heart print design, this travel bag is eye catching and spacious. Equally ideal as a place to store your beauty essentials in your handbag.
Contains:
Calming Amethyst Shower Gel 50ml, Calming Amethyst Bath Milk 50ml, Calming Amethyst Hand Wash 50ml, Calming Amethyst Hand Lotion 50ml.
£25.00

Calming Amethyst Scented Drawer Liners
£12.00
Calming Amethyst Bathing Fables Contains: Calming Amethyst Shower Gel 100ml, Calming Amethyst Body Cream 100ml.
£20.00
Guest Soap Chronicles This luxurious guest soap set features 9 mixed Calming Amethyst and Energising Rock Crystal fragrance soaps. Each soap comes individually and beautifully packaged in a selection of our favourite patterned Lola Rose prints.
£16.00

Available from Lola's site.

OH FLIP!
Look at what I've gone & done!
Silly min. Q are just about to air this ........

OK, so I fell asleep and missed it all! I can't find any of the items on the website. Anyone help? Ta!

I'm wondering what an amethyst smells like! Not a very descriptive title but i would love to give it a go :happy:

I'm wondering what an amethyst smells like! Not a very descriptive title but i would love to give it a go :happy:

Me too Tangerine, I ordered the set minim quoted. I'd checked it out on the website earlier and it looked lovely, and the
packaging is very designer and the set has nearly everything in it to test. And of the course the "bag" it comes with it (i have
a feetish for free bags", Sad i know, will report back, hopefully :hi:

Maybe those who can go to John Lewis should buy them from there:happy:
I had a look them (from a link here) and they look really nice and I have a feeling that they will prove a competition for other brands on QVC.

Me too Tangerine, I ordered the set minim quoted. I'd checked it out on the website earlier and it looked lovely, and the
packaging is very designer and the set has nearly everything in it to test. And of the course the "bag" it comes with it (i have
a feetish for free bags", Sad i know, will report back, hopefully :hi:
Well this arrived today, and class class class the minute you open it all. Wrapped a bit like Liz Earle stuff in tissue paper. The "bag is good quality and inside are the 4 items. And you get a handcream in the other option, energising rock free as well. They all match the lovely bag. Very designer looking and the smell is lovely, not heavy. I'm so glad i got
it, and very quick delivery. Ordered Friday, received today. Wonderful new addition to the Lola Rose empire i'd say :heart:

I would love to try out the energising rock fragrance. May order the handcream in it.

I would love to try out the energising rock fragrance. May order the handcream in it.
Put it on my hand and can still smell an hour later I think you only need a small amount, very impressed with the range.
Will be interesting to see what QVC have on offer, but getting the free handcream is maybe keeping me going with her
own website :heart::heart:

Latest posts

Back