Centigrade TSV 30/10/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The sizing issue totally puts me off. You can run, Q, but you can't hide from us more savvy shoppers - we just won't order! Shame really. Still, the Q make money from the p&p of those who do order, and even a bit more from people who can't be arsed sending it back, I suppose. :wink:

I did a Google search and found some lovely shearling jackets elsewhere. Ordered a few from La Redoute in the end, £3.99 delivery for 7 items (went a bit mad!) and free returns through my fab Hermes man who calls me 'flower' :D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I did a Google search and found some lovely shearling jackets elsewhere. Ordered a few from La Redoute in the end, £3.99 delivery for 7 items (went a bit mad!) and free returns through my fab Hermes man who calls me 'flower' :D

No wonder he calls you 'flower'. Is that not the same one that seen you in the towel coming from the shower :thinking: :rock:

Haha Barbs!! He does see me in all states, including half naked with no make up!!! He's fab. I don't do xmas pressies but I may take a leaf out of Q's book and bake him a nice box of brownies or something ;)

The silver grey tsv turned up today, and in THE smallest cardboard box ever ! it made me wondered what I'd ordered til I opened it.

As per usual with Centigrade (I DO get swept along sadly and never learn) it was a bad fit and not that well made - and the armholes just weren't wide enough so it looked as though it was still on the coathanger when I tried it on. Absolutely awful ! so back it goes - AND it was a palarver getting it back in the box, like stuffing the sausage back into its skin ! Lesson now learned.

i did not like the look of this on air. i am a good 5'8 and long bodied and a g cup. that high waisted style would look awful on me. then the fabric looked very thin and tatty. i have some centigrade and the quality was fab back in the day. now they just want to get a low price point with quality to match.

Yes same with me the high waisted style is no good. I have a centigrade mac which is ok as long as I zip it up otherwise it falls off the shoulders

I bought the black shearling jacket, despite the reviews, too good to resist at easypay of £9.99! really must learn! it is exactly as the reviews have said, too small, the inside seams on the sleeves are rough and rub on your arm. I have very short arms and would not have been able to turn the cuffs back to show the fur inside, and even on the wrist, it rubbed badly. In addition, the box it arrived in had a big hole in it.

Rang CS and explained all this, and big credit to them, arranging a courier collection. Whew. no more Centigrade even if they are giving it away!

I had a couple of centigrade coats when they started out...but they weren't particularly a good fit.Coupled with the ever high rising prices,I don't bother with them now.

I personally think a coat needs to be tried on and looked at from all angles.I can't be doing with buying them off the internet anymore.

I do have one centigrade coat that I still wear ( could even have been the christmas surprise??) which I quite like....but the buttons don't stay done up due to the silky feel of the shearling and the cuffs don't show as the sleeves would be too short with them rolled back.I like the colour and had have had a fair amount of wear out of it...but it wouldn't inspire me to try anything else in the range.

Latest posts

Back