Debbie Flint - On Saturday Night Gifts.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't mind the hard sell, find it quite entertaining. After all, selling is what they're there to do. I quite like watching and waiting to see what depths she'll go to.
Much prefer it to the saccharine sweet, slowly, slowly, catchee monkey methods employed by CH for instance.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Manic selling, voice up and down, like a rollerocaster, do doubt finger wagging, also manically. Shes like a coiled sprng

I don't mind the hard sell, find it quite entertaining. After all, selling is what they're there to do. I quite like watching and waiting to see what depths she'll go to.
Much prefer it to the saccharine sweet, slowly, slowly, catchee monkey methods employed by CH for instance.

As much as i don't like DF sales technique I have to agree CH is way up there with the hardsell brigade. Neither can sell too me as the minute i hear the sound of either voice i instantly switch off.

I’m surprised no one mentioned on here or may be I missed it when Debbie was demanding someone clean the mirror on a vanity case (bargain hunter). She called to someone on the floor who has promptly fled at that moment and she was shouting to him and then she called poor Craigy and demanded he cleaned it with his white T-shirt. He protested saying it was new and he was wearing it for LE cleansing demo, Debbie still insisted that he did it, it was very awkward. He had to pull the
Case from the table and do what he could trying not to bare his tummy. He was very sweet, and she was a proper madam.

Last edited:
I’m surprised no one mentioned on here or may be I missed it when Debbie was demanding someone clean the mirror on a vanity case (bargain hunter). She called to someone on the floor who has promptly fled at that moment and she was shouting to him and then she called poor Craigy and demanded he cleaned it with his white T-shirt. He protested saying it was new and he was wearing it for LE cleansing demo, Debbie still insisted that he did it, it was very awkward. He had to pull the
Case from the table and do what he could trying not to bare his tummy. He was very sweet, and she was a proper madam.

:eek: missed all that:doh:

Ahhhh, now that may be a way for me to watch a DF show - seeing how low she will sink to get a sale! could be quite entertaining!
Agree with you about Catherine Huntley - I really want to like her and she does have a nice, relaxing voice but good god, she goes on and on about the MBG and "This may NEVER be on easypay ever again!" etc. I know they have to say that stuff, but she really drives the point home again and again - all with that sweet smile and soft voice. I suppose DF is at least a bit more upfront about the hardsell.

DF is making a fool of herself. Andrew Gatineau says "This set will not come back until ... (can't remember what he said)".
Debbie "So people should stock up then???" big pause.
It's really embarrassing to watch her as someone said today "just to see HOW LOW she will sink".
She looks and sounds like a proper crook. I never bought her "down to earth" - it's all front.

I saw that. Then she declared he was her "bestie". My thoughts were "how old are you?!"

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Only every other sentence. Pity she didnt stay there, I believe LA has a lot of false people so no wonder why liked it.

Ah Debbie and Catherine, two sides of the same coin for me, one of them almost makes you feel as if she'd kick your door and set a rotwieler on you to get a sale and the other goes all coy and personal saying how upset she'd be if we "miss out, as who knows when or indeed if" a product will be back. I do watch Debbie Flint in awe sometimes as she really lacks dignity and shame, and I wonder just how far she will go one day in tacky sales talk.

I do watch Debbie Flint in awe sometimes as she really lacks dignity and shame, and I wonder just how far she will go one day in tacky sales talk.
I second this, sometimes her behavior/tactics are disgusting and so is she.

She Lie!!! I received earrings with hair tangled in the fitting.

HMPHHH! She! said in MoonstoneHour that ... even if you buy these earrings, you can return them. And we don't send returned earrings out to anyone. One of us is lying and it's not me! Pass that along to MissFlint anyone from Q, reading this post. How VeryDareShe! How VeryDareQ! ... Spittin'Snarly

HMPHHH! She! said in MoonstoneHour that ... even if you buy these earrings, you can return them. And we don't send returned earrings out to anyone. One of us is lying and it's not me! Pass that along to MissFlint anyone from Q, reading this post. How VeryDareShe! How VeryDareQ! ... Spittin'Snarly

much as i abhor used returns being sent out, i don't blame the presenters. the obfuscation is 100% customer services IMO.

I don't mind Debbie Flint (love her dirty laff) if anything she's easy to resist buying from, like the "But wait!" American infomercials. I like Jilly for the same reason; she's like a human sound-bite, making it easier to zone-out if I'm not interested in the item, or helping me concentrate on the guest's spiel if I am.

The softly spoken "I'm your friend and I'll pop round and care for you when you're poorly" approach is an insidious selling style aimed at the vulnerable who think QVC presenters are their friends helping improve their quality of life with a pair of Honora earrings (for example).

Jude xx

I don't mind Debbie Flint (love her dirty laff) if anything she's easy to resist buying from, like the "But wait!" American infomercials. I like Jilly for the same reason; she's like a human sound-bite, making it easier to zone-out if I'm not interested in the item, or helping me concentrate on the guest's spiel if I am.

The softly spoken "I'm your friend and I'll pop round and care for you when you're poorly" approach is an insidious selling style aimed at the vulnerable who think QVC presenters are their friends helping improve their quality of life with a pair of Honora earrings (for example).

Jude xx

Huntley and Sutton then.......?

Latest posts

Back