How to ruin a Sunday Afternoon..........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I use Revitalash & have to say I have been very impressed with the results.It does last ages & now I don't use it every day.However there is no way I would pay for the hair product especially when I heard today that you would need 2 to see results!!! BUT of course you would save on the P&P if you ordered 2 together! BIG deal!!!

i'm not in the least bit interested in the hair product as my hair is just fine but I heard that, about needing 2 to see any results! How ludicrous - you would think they would sell a decent sized bottle of the gloop so that you would see some result or a "duo" that QVC are so famous for. Why would you bother buying a bottle if you're not going to see a change.

I use Revitalash & have to say I have been very impressed with the results.It does last ages & now I don't use it every day.However there is no way I would pay for the hair product especially when I heard today that you would need 2 to see results!!! BUT of course you would save on the P&P if you ordered 2 together! BIG deal!!!

Hhmm.... If we need to use 2 bottles before we see a result maybe the MBG should be extended to 60 days! Especially if we are expected to spend that amount of money.

Latest posts

Back