Did not know that on the new website...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flying Pigs

Registered Shopper
If you click on the flags at the bottom right it takes you to their other websites. Just browsing through Harald's stuff on the German site. More interesting than looking at the same old usual.

Shame we cana't order from their site in other countries.

Jude xx

I think you can order from their German site, or at least you could several years ago. I joined up as they were selling something I couldn't get in the UK and received it quite promptly. What's more, they had a capped daily p&p rate no matter how many items you bought. I have some German, which of course made it easier as otherwise the site would be quite hard to follow.
Have no idea if the rules have changed as it was quite a few years ago.

you def can order from the german and Italian site, anything in Europe as a matter of fact as long as you pay with credit as oppose debit card, as some of them do not accept them. No import duty either on anything bought in Europe
The same goes for Amazon

Well I have been tempted by Harald's suff on the German site. There are lots of different departments and so bling bling. There is an iPad case in gold... no I mustn't . I don't think my GCE German is up to it.

If you click on the flags at the bottom right it takes you to their other websites. Just browsing through Harald's stuff on the German site. More interesting than looking at the same old usual.

Thanks flying pigs, I didnt know this. Just had a browse at the german site and I dont know a word of german but I think "Schmuck" means jewellery - he he, that made me laugh! sorry, feeling slightly childish this morning!!

I reckon I could just about order something from their German site but only by following the pictures not the words lol but would you have to speak to the German CS team if something went wrong with delivery etc ? Then I`d really be sunk !

ReflexGirl, feeling childish? This one's for you :heart: "Have a good journey" on roadsign leaving Austrian village - Gute Fahrt - x Snarly

Rathaus= Town Hall. Quite apt when you come to think about it.

I'd never spotted the flags or knew you could order so thank you for telling us.
Wish we could order off the US site.

If you can use google chrome as your web browser it automatically asks if you want to translate the page into English. Lots of Leighton Denny and nails inc on there.:happy:

Latest posts

Back