Deck the Halls - mbg

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reflexgirl

Registered Shopper
Just watching the Deck the Halls show with Anna and whilst demonstrating a pre lit wreath, she reminded us of the extended mbg until the 25th January. I have to say, I think Q are being a little silly in offering christmas decorations with the extended guarantee. I'm sure most people would know if they liked something or not before 25th January! It seems open to abuse to some people who, after xmas is all over, can get their money back at the end of january. What do the rest of you think?

Just watching the Deck the Halls show with Anna and whilst demonstrating a pre lit wreath, she reminded us of the extended mbg until the 25th January. I have to say, I think Q are being a little silly in offering christmas decorations with the extended guarantee. I'm sure most people would know if they liked something or not before 25th January! It seems open to abuse to some people who, after xmas is all over, can get their money back at the end of january. What do the rest of you think?

Surely none of the upstanding , pillars of society we have on here though :happy:

Because one of the presenters said "ANYTHING you buy today you can return up to 25th January" and without stating any conditions about "gifting" (and I videod this statement) I bought my Prestigio tablet and I had every intention to give it a 4-month tryout before deciding to return it or not.

However, it became obvious within about 2 weeks that I needed to return it.

They were talking the other day about the extended MBG
and I cant remember which presenter it was
but they said "it could be a gift for yourself"

How are they going to know anyway if its a gift or not unless you use almost all of it in the next 2 months or so and send it back empty

As for using your Christmas lights then sending them back after Christmas that would be a bit cheeky,
dont think you could say you had given them as a Christmas gift :mysmilie_865:

Let's all have Christmas on Q - Kings Realm festive lunch, all the decorations, candles etc, sit around in our slankets shovelling down Thorntons, slathering on expensive face cream and spritzing perfume about, jingling our jewellery then 20th Jan send it all back. Serve 'em right for all the cods we have to put up with since about July. 'This would be a great little gift for the woman in the pawn shop' and 'split this up into 2 separate gifts' and now we have Miss Flint showing us how to put little bits of Gatineau into a gift bag. Grrrr!!!

They were talking the other day about the extended MBG
and I cant remember which presenter it was
but they said "it could be a gift for yourself"

How are they going to know anyway if its a gift or not unless you use almost all of it in the next 2 months or so and send it back empty

As for using your Christmas lights then sending them back after Christmas that would be a bit cheeky,
dont think you could say you had given them as a Christmas gift
:mysmilie_865:

I agree bluebell, you just wouldn't buy decorations as a gift BUT that is exactly what Anna said when she was talking about the pre-lit wreath "this would make such a lovely gift and dont forget you have the extended mbg"

I agree bluebell, you just wouldn't buy decorations as a gift BUT that is exactly what Anna said when she was talking about the pre-lit wreath "this would make such a lovely gift and dont forget you have the extended mbg"

Sorted! That will be the perfect pressie for the dustmen for the front of their lorry - that just leaves the pelvic floor exerciser for the post lady who might need a bit of help "down South" after struggling with her sack.

What is it with that gift bag on Gatineau show? Who came up with this innovative idea, give them a bonus!

:mysmilie_476:

Latest posts

Back