QVC Clearout, Billericay

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lawrenson

Registered Shopper
Hi All,

just had a wander down Billericay High Street, calling in at various Charity shops as I usually do.

One of them has loads of ex-QVC goods in.

I was just looking at the handbags, not clothes, but saw Butler & Wilson, Kathy Van Zeeland and Dreamkeeper, amongst others.

Someone has had a good clear out!

If anyone is interested, it was either the Sense shop, or the one 2 doors away from it (always get them mixed up!).

Cheers,
Karen

I got two KVZ handbags from my local charity shop. That was a couple of years ago. They were something silly like £5 or £10 each.

Do QVC still do KVZ?? I don't think they wear very well at all for the price. The "pleather" ones I mean. I've got a fabric one that's fab. Actually I've got that in two colours. God ... I've got way too many handbags!!

i never know where to park in Billericay (I'm in Chelmsford). Any recommendations for a middle-aged woman driver (me !)

Linda xx

Hi,

park behind Waitrose is usually the best.

If you spend money in Waitrose you get 2 hours parking for free, sometimes more if the lad on the gate has gone home :)

Cheers,
karen

Barnardo's near here has lots of new but discontinued Butler and Wilson jewellery, particularly quite a few sets of earrings and necklaces that were a TSV a couple of years ago - they were in lilac, yellow or multi coloured. One of the assistants told me that B&W donates old stock to them regularly - good old Simon! I live in hope that I might find one of his beaded evening bags....

The upper floor of the shop is set up as a wedding dress boutique - again all new and donated by manufacturers. By appointment only, I overheard one day!

Latest posts

Back