The Philosphy Models

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Just watching the Tsv and how annoying are the models!!! the over acting when the camera cuts to them as there spraying the fragrances, they mayb models but they certainly are not gd actresses.:down:

That is because the Philosophy fragrances last all of 10 minutes these days. All you read are complaints about the brand on QVC US. Even layering it seems only gets it to last 20 minutes.

I've always thought it's totally pointless having models on the Philosophy shows. We all know how to spray perfume and make bubbles with shower gel!

That is because the Philosophy fragrances last all of 10 minutes these days. All you read are complaints about the brand on QVC US. Even layering it seems only gets it to last 20 minutes.

Donna i know youre the fragrance expert here, so can you tell me why it has no staying power ? I adore Pure Grace but my issue with it has always been having to re spritz so often.

I think the models, especially the brunette, are making themselves look ridiculous, the expressions of sheer ecstasy from the brunette whilst she is waving her arms in the air whilst spraying the fragrances and then bubbling her scrunchie to death with the shower gels is crazy. Who do they think they are kidding ... I smelt the Graces in Boots yesterday and whilst yes, the price is good value, the fragrance is not that impressive. Boring came to mind ... but fragrance is personal I know.

Latest posts

Back