Another MUST HAVE

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't think Simon Wilson ever designs his jewellery, his ex business partner Nicky Butler is a designer selling in the US, I have a few of his pieces and they're lovely; similar to the Treasures of India range that used to be on Q, and more importantly (for me anyway) they're made in silver not base metal with bits of glass.

Jude xx

oh dear me...well, I try never to call anything "tat" that someone else may think is the bee's knees, but I'm lost for words on this one...!

That's a generous attitude to have BM but I think on this occasion you'd be forgiven whatever you wrote but as for 'lost for words', I'm not but I don't think that pile of poop justifies excessive typing & anyway, the old catch all of WTF!?! pretty much covers it I reckon.....! LOL

jaw droopingly vile and then I saw that rabbit object in the right hand window thing, it looked like a piece of blue offal! thank heavens he does not do Christmas decorations, can only imagine how retina damaging they would be. Speaking of B and W, I was tidying up my bedroom the other day and had a look through the B and W stuff I have and can honestly say that it is lovely. All bought several years ago so guess he does just inflict garish tat on Q theses days

I don't think Simon Wilson ever designs his jewellery, his ex business partner Nicky Butler is a designer selling in the US, I have a few of his pieces and they're lovely; similar to the Treasures of India range that used to be on Q, and more importantly (for me anyway) they're made in silver not base metal with bits of glass.

Jude xx

Is that Nicky a man? Who is the female Nicky that stands in for Simon sometimes? I have always thought she must have been an old model of his.

Latest posts

Back