Jill Gauntlet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
Of all the guests on Q I think she brings the most tat. There was a time when the Christmas decs and lighting were quite nice. Now it's all led lights and plastic ornaments with rubbish frameless candles which in the majority of cases look anything but realistic. What happened to Thomas Bacconi ? They used to do some lovely sets of glass baubles for the tree. Moan over.

Of all the guests on Q I think she brings the most tat. There was a time when the Christmas decs and lighting were quite nice. Now it's all led lights and plastic ornaments with rubbish frameless candles which in the majority of cases look anything but realistic. What happened to Thomas Bacconi ? They used to do some lovely sets of glass baubles for the tree. Moan over.

now there's a challenge.........who has the worst tat? :down:

she's got lovely hair though !
Ha ha but that won't distract us from the tat. I agree she used to bring different bits and bobs but not now - she's making Christmas tacky.
Q should think about products that reflect the real meaning of Christmas, that would make a nice change

Last edited:
decisions decisions......i think i might vote butler and wilson for the worst tat.

Acrylic LED Angels on at the mo' - you just know that JF wouldn't give this crap house space :talking:

Hi everyone, Im a kind of newbie (posted once before) have lingered about for a while and really enjoy reading the threads on here, good and bad lol! Anyhow, Im on to agree with the comments about Jill Gs hair, isn't it beautiful, she could sell shampoo like hotcakes, but must admit the festive lighting hour is wick

I really like the NN lady hair - how it's cut, I like a wispy look, and her features are nice, and the "tan", and her slender figure.. and her nails, and her hands ... Groomed and elegant, shame she has to sit in bed most of the time.
Oh, and I like her make up as well, nice and understated, her lip gloss really suits her.

Last edited:
Decorating your house - that's what xmas is all about according to Jill!! She does make me giggle!! Although I do prefer her take on it compared against the real reason behind xmas :p

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Latest posts

Back