Jill Gauntlet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Never saw the demo of these. They are beyond tat!

Oh Gem, the demo last year was hilarious in its awfulness. The guest was hyper and she was swinging these around like mad and Dale or Charlie, can't remember which one, was struggling to figure out what to do to control her. I think she nearly got the overhead light!

Hi everyone, Im a kind of newbie (posted once before) have lingered about for a while and really enjoy reading the threads on here, good and bad lol! Anyhow, Im on to agree with the comments about Jill Gs hair, isn't it beautiful, she could sell shampoo like hotcakes, but must admit the festive lighting hour is wick

Hi Latchi, a warm welcome to the forum. I have enjoyed coming on here to have a laugh for the last three years, long may it continue. Yesterday I became a VIP member in support of Graham (hurray!)

Last edited:
Wasn't the boinging bird the same one has done the luggage sets and the sun loungers?? She's a bit gung-ho at the best of times. She flings herself about in those ****** chairs and keeps dropping the ****** suitcases on the floor to prove how sturdy they are. To be fair to her she hasn't broken a suitcase yet to my knowledge but more by luck than judgement.

Who brings those dreadful plastic jar counting money boxes? Is that Anne Dorrington? She brings some real tut. Those glass bead Christmas bracelets and keyrings. Dreadful!

My favorite was Christopher Radko...I bought several of his Christmas ornaments when he was on qvc, lots of ££ but beautiful, real heirlooms,you get what you pay for. :tongue:

daydreamer

Ann Dorrington is the queen of tat, not necessarily Christmas tat though. Remember those kind of magnifying glasses she had that were big plastic things that went right over the top of your head like a cycling helmet - WHO would buy those?? Also Beverley Cressman is the queen of garden tat. I'd like to stick her wind spinners right up there ......

The Christmas tat is jaw dropping and the way Gill Gauntlett and Jill Franks are ooohing and ahhhing over every bit of plastic battery operated nonsense is laughable. I'm not buying it, in fact I wouldn't even have it if it were free. More Mr Christmas, Thomas Pacconi and other reputable people please. I quite like that bag man that sells the gift bags - he's very watchable and his stuff must be good because it sells out every time.

CC

Ann Dorrington is the queen of tat, not necessarily Christmas tat though. Remember those kind of magnifying glasses she had that were big plastic things that went right over the top of your head like a cycling helmet - WHO would buy those?? Also Beverley Cressman is the queen of garden tat. I'd like to stick her wind spinners right up there ......

The Christmas tat is jaw dropping and the way Gill Gauntlett and Jill Franks are ooohing and ahhhing over every bit of plastic battery operated nonsense is laughable. I'm not buying it, in fact I wouldn't even have it if it were free. More Mr Christmas, Thomas Pacconi and other reputable people please. I quite like that bag man that sells the gift bags - he's very watchable and his stuff must be good because it sells out every time.

CC

I absolutely agree. Where is all the decent stuff? I expect the current rubbish they sell will be very cheaply made in China and will make Q vast profits-although not from me I might add!

Beverley whatshername who is on at the moment certainly outdoes Jill on the tacky front. She fronts some trash and talks some twaddle

Butler & Wilson, no question!

Aww, I quite like some of it. I mean all those crocodile bangles sold out :mysmilie_495:

(Actually I wanted one LOL)

Just had a thought - surely Kirks Folly is the biggest load of overpriced tat that ever was. Ms Kirk is surely laughing all the way to the very large bank.

Aww, I quite like some of it. I mean all those crocodile bangles sold out :mysmilie_495:

(Actually I wanted one LOL)

Just had a thought - surely Kirks Folly is the biggest load of overpriced tat that ever was. Ms Kirk is surely laughing all the way to the very large bank.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo!! KF is my fav :)) :rock:

spoken by the lone shopping telly KF fan........:tongue:

. I quite like that bag man that sells the gift bags - he's very watchable and his stuff must be good because it sells out every time.

CC

Lindy Bowman candycane. Last time he was on I commented how much weight he had lost. The latest showing of his gift bags he was missing. Hope he is ok.

Latest posts

Back