and we've got it in red, and we've got it in blue, and we've got in green etc etc -

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
Why oh why do the presenters have to do this - can't they just say you have a choice of red, blue or yellow - it isn't only QVC - it happens on Ideal World, C&C. They must be told to do this - you can have the silver, you can have the gold, you can have the white - I could put something through the tele screen it is so irritating. Please stop doing it. I am having to put my tv on mute so much these days I may be missing something important - oh did you see those pigs flying over just then!

Maybe they do this to take up some time - ie if they know they've got so many minutes left and they are running out of things to say.:wonder:

"we have it in the plum, well its not really a plum more of an aubergine, its hard to describe"

"we have it in the teal,it's not a true teal more of a greeny blue Its hard to see its true colour on the screen"

Then re name your stock phrase colours!!!!!!

Just watching the TSV presentation and Jillie / Gillie has said a few times there's not much the Ninja won't do - well, go on then, tell us and then prospective buyers will have proper informed choice whether it is suitable for needs. Is it too much to ask? :thinking:

"we have it in the plum, well its not really a plum more of an aubergine, its hard to describe"

"we have it in the teal,it's not a true teal more of a greeny blue Its hard to see its true colour on the screen"

..... and if you lot don't start buying it quick we'll have in the outlet shops :giggle:

It's the same as "you've got" said for every single option under the sun, drives me insane.

Dawn Bibby was the worst with the colours. She started to describe a set of 32 ink pads once with - you've got the red, you've got the mocha, you've got the emerald........ EEEKKK ! I was really worried that she'd go through all 32 in the same way but luckily Anthony H stepped in !

Just watching the TSV presentation and Jillie / Gillie has said a few times there's not much the Ninja won't do - well, go on then, tell us and then prospective buyers will have proper informed choice whether it is suitable for needs. Is it too much to ask? :thinking:

can I get it to wash my utility room floor where the cat missed his litter tray ? What about trimming the forsythia that's hanging over the fence and threatens to poke my neighbour's eye out when she steps out of her back door.

Latest posts

Back