Is this a new con

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
I was watching Steve MacDonald for a while yesterday and he was selling some God awful watch as per :smirk:

It went down to £13.99 ish but he'd got a surprise in store for those people who would trust him :smirk: and 'get involved' asap. Now he wouldn't say what the surprise was till the phone lines were empty! :wait: There were 40 on the line at one point and he waited till they all confirmed their purchase of the watch. Then more were on the lines and he waited for them to clear. This was taking ages and I wanted to know what the surprise was :angry:

Eventually.......hurrah.......there was nobody on the line. The box opened and there was the awful watch........plus the surprise!!!!!!!

The watch is delivered already broken to avoid disappointment after wearing it for a day?

The watch was encrusted with AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA + grade incredibly rare soon to be extinct tanzanite chips?

I know what it was. It was a screw driver that looked like a pen. I believe it was called the Oxford collection.

I saw our friend JR sell the very same thing the day before for under£7.

So that was some bargain Steve Mac!!!!!!

I forgot the Key Ring.

I know what it was. It was a screw driver that looked like a pen. I believe it was called the Oxford collection.

I saw our friend JR sell the very same thing the day before for under£7.

So that was some bargain Steve Mac!!!!!!

I forgot the Key Ring.

A couple of days ago James Russell was selling some godawful "Oxford collection" pen/keyfob/cufflinks combo for the classy price of about a fiver (p&p extra of course, but as we know it doesn't exist in his world!) Cue totally irrelevent spiel about Oxford having a certain "air of majesty" about it, a sense of history, how pure class literally oozes from the cracks in the paving stones beneath ones feet, an image of opulence, grace, and genteel sophistication enters your head as soon as you step off the bus, the train, the hansom carriage, you can almost hear the music of the greatest composers of classical music permeate the air......FGS! It's a biro!

.........Obviously Mr Russell is not acquainted with the Chavtowns blog! The following is the latest entry;

The whole south of Oxford is a chav infested s**t hole. Why dont you come to Blackbird Leys and have a lovely look for yourself! watch the 10 year olds steal motorbikes in an attempt to impress their peers and to look “well hard”. Let the happy happy joyriders burn out cars on the fields on which kids play football. Ask the locals about the stabbings and killings in and around the south of Oxford. And me, I get to happily live my life in the center of one of the worst (or used to be) estates in britain.

This is no place for Goths, Skaters or Rockers like me. In fact, just dressing differently could get you beaten to a ****** pulp around here. Come visit South Oxford, Great chav hangouts in front of chip shops! Walk around and hurt people FOR FUN!

Not saying this is accurate, but puts another slant on Mr Russells load of bombastic drivel!

Latest posts

Back