Better than George Clooney, chocolate & rock n' roll!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lucky, lucky lady. Fabulous pendant Melusina, I believe I saw it on air and thought the colour was such a wonderful depth of blue. What a superb birthday gift to be given and many thanks for showing us its picture.

Have enjoyed the pics of 'gorgeous' George as well. Yummmm!

Out of the three......only the chocolate is likely to fall into my hands! :eek:

That is one very lovely piece of jewellery - stunning stone and beautiful design.

wow what a stunner!!! you have obviously been a very very good girl this year to get beauty for ur birthday!!! many happy returns btw and enjoy it in good health

Margot that is one gorgeous pendant!! I bet you had to work hard on the appreciation front
yikes1-1.gif
.....are you out of bed yet??
rotfl.gif
Hope you had a wonderful Birthday hon. :D

What an absolutely fantastic piece! Hope you had a lovely birthday & roll on next year!!

Margot that is one gorgeous pendant!! I bet you had to work hard on the appreciation front
yikes1-1.gif
.....are you out of bed yet??
rotfl.gif
Hope you had a wonderful Birthday hon. :D

Thanks hon. Sue, I'm just exhausted! lol
worn-out-1.jpg

I don't think I'll be surfacing then for a few months, do you?
thBigSmilieWinking.gif

M xx

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. I seem to have lost my 'thanks' button, or I'd thank you all individually. I really should get back on that wagon, but I think I'll stay with you rebecca at the bottom of the slope - it's more fun isn't it? lol

Amazing piece of jewellery. You must be over the moon.
What a lovely hubby, I'm sure George Cloony woudln't be that nice:)

OMFG that's a superb piece Mel - did you have to sell your soul for it?? you lucky lucky girl to be flaunting that piece - you will need bodyguards if you ever go out in it lol

WAY better than choc, George (who brings all his mates home at midnight to party) and anything else you can think of.

Well done Mr Mel. Do you have a brother by any chance? All I got on my birthday was a card and a request to bring a fresh loaf of bread home!

Sammi hon, you need to whip that man of yours into shape.
whip.gif
I should withdraw all favours (cooking, cleaning etc.;)) until further notice! :D

Mr Mel does have a brother who's a pussycat. Unfortunately he's married to a rottweiler (no offence to rottweilers). :eek:

Melusina, your hubby must be better than George Clooney if he bought you that, and I think you should tell him so!

Just caught up with this thread.....ohhhhhh how envious am I??????.Melusina its absolutely drop dead gorgeous!!!!!Lucky, lucky lady, wonderful hubby too, belated birthday greetings!!!!:D

Latest posts

Back