jean paul dupont leonidas de toilette perfume

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Adam82

Registered Shopper
This is what i typed in google and yahoo
Your search - jean paul dupont leonidas de toilette perfume - did not match any shopping results.
:( what the hell are they playing, bidtv are becoming worse than market stalls.

And this
Your search - jean paul dupont leonidas perfume - did not match any shopping results.

I know. It's like taking candy out of the hands of children. :smirk:

I just looked up JP Dupont Pride of Rome. Nothing. Only UK sites related to bid.

James Russell said you can get this in Macey's. Nothing.

Bid are liars and conmen.

DISGUSTING!

Ha! Was just about to post the same thing about the Dupont Pride of Rome.

Russell has just said, "When this launches in the UK, get ready to spend money on it".

Um, it already has launched in the UK, James. TJ Hughes are doing two bottles of the exact same 100 ml EDT for £16 + £3.75 for delivery!!!!!
http://www.tjhughes.co.uk/fcp/product/brands-for-less//JPD-Pride-of-Rome-Mens-EDT---100ml/13453

Bid TV price £14.99 + £7.99 + £1.53 = £24.51. That's for one bottle of 100 ml EDT.

So you could buy two bottles at TJ Hughes (not exactly Macy's either!) for £19.75 or one bottle from Bid for £24.51.

Don't forget that Russell kept saying this was a UK EXCLUSIVE.

How the hell do Bid get away with it?

I'm sick of hearing from the likes of mason and Russell how America are going completely loopy for jpd and it can only be found in macys. Only for the only real links to come up on gogle are from their own websites!I think they were confronted in here by someone about it not being on the Macy's website, they used an excuse of its only available in store or something

I'm extremely tempted to call Macy's in New York and ask if they have it available...

Wouldn't surprise me if bid were taken off the air one morning.Be worried bidtv and price drop presenters.

Thank you for those who continue to reply to this thread.We need more people to expose the bad dreadful lying that they do.

I saw Mark Ryes flogging this bottle of stink last night. He said you can't get this in Macy's!! He did say, you might be able to find it on the high street after Christma? So that means, you may not!

Wish these buggers would get together to decide what cobblers they are going to spout.

Another lie is the so called 'commercial' which Russell falsely claims 'is going out all over America'.
This is in fact a pathetic piece of video which looks like it has been made by a twelve year old on a laptop and is not broadcast anywhere but was just on YouTube to support the door to door sales which is really the way Jean Paul Dupont is sold.
In reality the brand has no real authorised retail outlets (it is not on Macy's website although many fragrances are)-it is an Avon type product and Russell's claim that Bid are selling it ahead of a massive european retail launch when it will suddenly become very expensive is yet more b******t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just looked up JP Dupont Pride of Rome. Nothing. Only UK sites related to bid.

James Russell said you can get this in Macey's. Nothing.

Bid are liars and conmen.

DISGUSTING!

The incoherent and shameless Peter Simon was flogging Rome last night. He claimed 'it's the biggest selling fragrance this christmas', probably is on Bid but it isn't elsewhere!

Like you and many on here I have checked Macy's website as Russell said it's on sale there (no sign) and I watch live USTV online (never once seen the advert that is supposedly 'everywhere').

And I must say it's the first top end fragrance I have come across that is made in the UAE.

Yep I looked up JPD errr "perfume" & it's at the cheaper end of the market for sure! Hardly Lalique! & that Bayliss & Harding stuff they keep flogging, its a couple of quid in Tescos! OK they said their stock was not the same as the Bayliss & Harding we see in the high street, (actually it's not even in the high street, it's a supermarket everyday brand). Theirs is err "Limited Edition" blah blah...REALLY? Anyway must dash, got to take off my Dr. Lewins face mask & slip into my Dr. Pringles crispy slip ons...(There's a lot of "Doctors" selling stuff these days eh) :giggle:

I believe its Peter Sherlock that buys in the fragrance so perhaps
Ask him the origins as the presenters can only say what they've been told.

I doubt if some of these "fragrances" are any better quality that the stuff you buy in the Poundshop. I love the way they try and make us believe that something being "exclusive" to them is a good thing, it's not.....and it's not on a number of levels....most significant being that bona fide outlets don't stock it, cause they wouldn't touch it with a bargepole, and that if you did decide to stock up on it, the amount you pay in p&p, you'd be better off getting a "Chanel no.5 habit!"

Off at a slight tangent, but illustrates how they have to try and hoodwink customers into buying an unknown brand...The other day I was approached by a couple of ladies in BHS, They were standing in front of a makeshift desk with an "unknown" name on it....The first lady thrust a black plastic box into my hand....."It's make up" she said....."Oh, how much is it?" I asked....."It's make up, she repeated"....so I said, "I know, you said...."How much is it?"........."er, it doesn't matter she said, grabbed the box of my hand and turned away!" Why won't you tell me the price, I said, she ingnored me.....so I said "Well, it obviously isn't free is it?" I began to walk down the stairs to the homewares dept. With that, the other assistant bellowed down the stairs at me...."Well, for your information it's 75% free, alright?" I completely saw red...and marched back up to her and said "No, it's not alright actually, I asked a completely reasonable question, which was rudely ignored twice, and then had you aggressively bellowing down the stairs at me...anyway good luck in selling your phoney junk! I walked off....wish I'd had time to report them to BHS management, but sadly on lunchbreak at time, and didn't think about it thereafter...writing this is making me angry lol!!!

Why can't the just be honest......It wouldn't harm. Yeah we've acquired this bankrupt stock, you've probably never heard of it, neither have we, but it's lovely, and even with our extortionate p&p added on, you're still paying less than £20...Go, Go, Go!!!!

I think Bid's latest trick is to supply errr I can't believe I'm saying this "GENUINE BARGAINS"! OK before you think I'm a total nutter here's the score...They lock the phones until they open a "mystery box" with glitter falling everywhere to reveal either a 0.75 ct diamond or 2ct moissanite piece of jewellery for just under £100. ONLY SLIGHT HITCH is that as soon as they've got everyone calling in for it paying £1.53 a time for the privilage the auction's over in a nano second. I posted something about this on a separate thread on here yesterday asking if anyone has actually managed to purchase one of these amazing buys, somehow unless I'm very much mistaken I can guess what the result will be lol! Why do we watch it, because it's hilarious, best comedy all night on a weekday!

Merryone, if you have the unfortunate experience to see those aggressive women in BHS again just tell them they're "selling skils" are tailor made for a shopping channel haha x.

Latest posts

Back