Friendly chat - Page 12

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Friendly chat

Post Thanks / Like

Milly and Mirabelle......I am in full agreement!

I used the 'X' last night as I am sure others did to and it seemed to do the trick.

It's all too easy to get in a slanging match with these people,our natural reastion is to defend what is right,but this is what they want to happen.Thanks goes to Tony for being on the ball also.

It eneded up being an hilarious night in the end,me hubby wondered what on earth I was laughing at,though as I said 'you had to be there'.

Thanks to everyone for that xx:1:

Post Thanks / Like

I have to say I hit the X button straight away but slipped a few comments in just to draw attention to the invasion. Trolls are a pain in the bum and I agree that G had no intention to defend You Know Who and the multi bidding etc. It was nowt but an attack on ST. Let's hope that Rocks and ST don't get used as a playground for this eejit. For the same reason I won't join a Forum set up by sokmeone who doesn't seem to be a genuine buyer like the skint rest of us. :33:

Post Thanks / Like

Last night was the first night I haven't been logged in at all....looks like I missed it all again! Who's fighting with who now?

Post Thanks / Like

Barry was fighting with a sticky peacock and a throbbing head - I kid you not!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I see................................

Post Thanks / Like

Honestly!! I missed all the fighting, and just happened upon all the smut :D

Post Thanks / Like

There was a lot of talk last night about Tena Ladies lol and you'll never guess what happened today, I went into our local chemist and there in front of me was a huge display of.....wait for it......TENA MEN....!!!! made me think of last night lol
    I've been told to get Barry some lol

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Tena Lady

I should have used that log in name "Tena Lady"..... :54:

I havn't laughed soooo much in ages...Thanks for another great night guys!!!!

Mirabelle xx :40: