Friendly chat - Page 2

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Friendly chat

Post Thanks / Like

:1: :1: hi and welcome enjoy the forum you are amongst good friends ... im [scorpio] x

Beady Belle Guest

I haven't laughed so much in ages. I'm sorry but I still believe someone is not who they say they are, and the constant questions - well, enough said, or I'll be in trouble again:54:

:doggie:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mad4Gems View Post
    I haven't laughed so much in ages. I'm sorry but I still believe someone is not who they say they are, and the constant questions - well, enough said, or I'll be in trouble again:54:

:doggie:
    Mmmm, know what you mean....but otherwise a good laugh. :)

However, I'm not adding to the comments in the chatbox. Keep it sweet, I say
    Last edited by Calvin; 27-09-2008 at 08:37 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm up early today considering :) Next time I'm on the vino, do me a favour and tell me to switch me computer off before I get into trouble, eh? I seem to make a habit of it lol, I don't want to wind anyone up more than I have done already, thank God I went out when I did before I started asking too many questions. :D

Post Thanks / Like

tootsie, did you manage to get your kama stuff yet?

Post Thanks / Like

I got the most beautiful bracelet last night, well i'm hoping its as lovely as it looked.

Rainbow Moonstone, LOADS of what looked like little petals, I adore RM and just couldn't resist it, am praying its not too long as I hate bracelets that drop down over the hand, so have everything crossed.

Am on the lookout for some earrings to match the abalone pendant I got the other week but haven't seen any so maybe there aren't any.

Have to agree that Osy is funny lol

Post Thanks / Like

i checked out a kama bracelet last night that had been in my basket for two weeks and i'd forgotten about :whoops:

argeybargey Guest

Hi all,

I was a bit off-colour last night so didn't join in as much as usual although I was there for the whole session. All seems to be well again this morning so watch out tonight :20:

As regards our friend, I've had some experience of people with this condition through my disability group, and I suspect he is autistic. I could well be wrong, difficult to tell by computer chat alone but, either way, clearly all is not as usual. A little patience doesn't hurt and its very kind of all who've helped him (as indeed you helped me) and kept the chat running smoothly. This can be irritating I know, but you've probably noticed that when he is goaded, he bids more. Perhaps those that just can't stand it could just pass over his messages.

Looking forward to tonight and luv and cuddles to all.

Argey

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't had any luck with the kama yet, but I'll keep trying, it seems to come on regularly enough so I'll just keep the window up on my laptop and hope I spot it - I will eventually, but I want to get the necklace and bracelet one the one night so I've only one lot of P&P to pay - I'm an impoverished student it all adds up :D

Post Thanks / Like

just leave the one in your basket until you manage to nab the other, Tootsie, cos there seems to be no time limit. See my above post. ;)