Peter Sherlock to create his own fragrance

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

monoboobooba

Registered Shopper
Coming out early next month, only 200 bottles being made.

Anyone ever bought an unknown fragrance on the recommendation of Pete, and what did you think of it?

I've always been tempted by the Pride of Rome one, but the lack of online reviews have put me off.

I have but I haven't tried it yet. Being a big fan of the Elizabeth Taylor fragrances,I got my OH to order me a bottle of the limited edition one called Violet Eyes. My birthday's not till the end of the month so I can't tell you what it's like yet. I'm sure most of the perfumes Peter sells and the rest of the team for that matter smell nice, but I like to compare fragrances and decide which one I prefer, also I find a lot of fragrances don't last on me and "disappear" in less than half an hour, so a false economy. If my skin held fragrance better then I'd probably buy a lot of perfume from his recommendations.

The new fragrance is going to be called R.I.Poff or Eau de Nob.

I wouldn't dream of buying a perfume I couldn't smell first. It takes me all my time choosing one I like even when I can smell it. I'm probably way too fussy and unfortunately I don't like 99.99% of fragrances I come across. When I do eventually find one I like I quickly go off it. A huge no no for me is fruity or spicy fragrances ~ Yuck! I'll cross the street to avoid those smells.

People who buy fragrances from this bidtv channel are fools.Do not do it, thank god I don't buy from them.I'd rather smell it first the fools that buy the jean de naff are silly people.Do yourselves a favour don't buy from them especially fragrances, beauty fragrances should be BANNED on shopping channels.

Well, I bought the T.D. collection a while ago and can honestly say it was the best £6.75 (plus p&p & call) I've spent :giggle:

TDEDT.jpg

forget the perfume pete you look like you need a good scrubbing with bleach and a yard brush come on pete make the effort

I'll create a fragrance for Bid: just buy me a tikka masala and a few lagers and I'll make as much as you want.

Just thought of a genuinely excellent name for a Peter Sherlock fragrance - not a p*** take - and it will be interesting to see if this is the name that is actually used. (Though it might already be claimed by another company.)

Oh, and please stop making sniping remarks about his appearance on-camera, though admittedly I haven't seen him on-screen recently. He's fine as long as he doesn't look like James Russell...

A new fragrance coming to a deceiving TV Shopping network near you:

Pete Sherlock's "Vulture" EDT 97.8ml

Yes ladies, you never thought it would ever happen, but Peter Sherlock's "Moist" for women.

Latest posts

Back