Mike "Del boy" Mason - was I hearing things last night?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

monoboobooba

Registered Shopper
Whilst he was selling that dreadful music tower speaker thingamajig, did I hear the following correctly;

"I have set up music in the biggest venues in the world, and I have sung in the biggest venues in the world"

Is there anything to verify this, Mike?:giggle:

mike said last night that he has had dozens of speakers "so he knows a good speaker when he hears one " and i know a good bullshitter when I hear one as well. he said he paid £1000 for his speakers im shocked he must be being paid to much , But OH i forgot he is also a singing star that has sung in the biggest venues in the world lets hope he will be off soon a world tour must be about due !!!

just checked out mikes "ive sung in the biggest venues in the world claim" hes right hes sung the numbers out in every gala bingo all over the world ha ha what a sad act xx

he has spent upto £1000 on winter gear for wintersports

he has spent over £1000 on speakers

he regularly boasts about how his regular "smell" costs nearly £100

he regularly boasts how his clothes are expensive

he used to be a "qualified electrician" he "nos real sound"

the more i watch the more he is just an utter bullshitter

Mike Mason seems to be challenging Russell in BS now but Russell is still the king.

Last edited:
just checked out mikes "ive sung in the biggest venues in the world claim" hes right hes sung the numbers out in every gala bingo all over the world ha ha what a sad act xx

No. Mike has never sung in a Bingo club. He used to be in a band that Marina Berry
is now part of.

He really comes over a a typical con merchant, that Mike. It's a shame. Used to have a bit of respect for him. Not any more.

It's Mike. 'Ave it!!! (plus £7.99 p&p + £1.53 premium rate call charge)

Latest posts

Back