The worry angels are back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am just watching it now, I had to post.

I have never seen anything like it, the man is shameless. He says he thought he was dying (i'm well aware he has been ill), he had no strength, no more to give. So he only asked for one thing.

He held it in his hands for the next 36 hours, with friends and family he was able to maybe turn a corner. But he does know he had help from a great medical team but that also someone else looked after him.

He had a worry angel :grin:

Last edited:
I was disgusted when he went on about it. He may have been at death's door but it didn't stop him trying pulling the heartstrings of elderly and vulnerable people to get them to buy his tacky ****ing worry angels. How dare he evoke his sky gods and spiritual guardian angels in an effort to make his commission targets! I had some respect for Mr Simon but today he has made my skin crawl with his tasteless and cynical sales pitch :angry:

I thought it was Dr Cringles and the staff at Trafford General Hospital that saved his life:confused:

I was disgusted when he went on about it. He may have been at death's door but it didn't stop him trying pulling the heartstrings of elderly and vulnerable people to get them to buy his tacky ****ing worry angels. How dare he evoke his sky gods and spiritual guardian angels in an effort to make his commission targets! I had some respect for Mr Simon but today he has made my skin crawl with his tasteless and cynical sales pitch :angry:

I couldn't agree with you more, it was an absolutely disgusting spectacle.

I watch the Bid channels for the pure fun of it (I have never and never would buy anything from this company) but this sale was utterly tasteless.

Mr Simon, you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself. Beyond despicable.

I thought it was Dr Cringles and the staff at Trafford General Hospital that saved his life:confused:

Correct! Dr. Cringles is Peter Simon's GP.

The real life saver though was the Gener8 steam cleaner which prevented any germs from entering the hospital ward. :grin:

Tommy and Kate are still being held in isolation at HM Customs, London.... they brought the plague from the Taiwanese sweat shop when they came over to visit Peter.

Latest posts

Back