Thomas Brooks shoes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The lies become more outrageous every day.

I bet the shoes were made of the finest leather too!

I had to laugh at the Good Luck horse ring... if someone bought me that for Christmas I'd divorce them... man or woman!

The Thomas Brooks shoes are not leather,they are plastic.
I know this because one of the other presenters stated it quite clearly.
In fact Peter Simon has a nasty little trick he uses when selling an item which should be leather but isn't.He did it tonight with the shoes-he uses the word leather during the pitch (..if yer shoes are worn or the leather is cracked ect) to fool the unwary.
He did it the other night with a watch with an imitation leather strap ('you'll pay more than this for a leather strap')-he gets the word leather in without directly making a claim.
He had so much make up on tonight he looked like he had been embalmed at the court of Tutankhamun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Thomas Brooks shoes are not leather,they are plastic.
I know this because one of the other presenters stated it quite clearly.
In fact Peter Simon has a nasty little trick he uses when selling an item which should be leather but isn't.He did it tonight with the shoes-he uses the word leather during the pitch (..if yer shoes are worn or the leather is cracked ect) to fool the unwary.
He did it the other night with a watch with an imitation leather strap ('you'll pay more than this for a leather strap')-he gets the word leather in without directly making a claim.
He had so much make up on tonight he looked like he had been embalmed at the court of Tutankhamun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's a crafty old toad aint he? Is it his own doing, or the voice in the ear though?

Pure class, and change out of £7!!

What more could one ask for?

Please don't tell me you're turning into a presenter, or am I just missing the irony? Change out of £7? are you forgetting the extra £19.04 to get this classy clobber to your door?!

Would just like to say that the shoes look like they've seen better days and as for the ring being hand enamelled, was that by an arthritic old lady wearing boxing gloves?!

What horrible stuff, well I guess the shoes "look" ok, but there's NO excuse for a ring like that, really there isn't!

OK, who wants to date me? I got the shoes, good luck horse ring (you'll need it more than me!) and a Savile Row suit.

I've also treated myself to a Dr. Lewin's facemask and I've taken some of that Zotrim so we can talk more than I eat (you'll really need luck!).

I'm also wearing my Tommy and Kate sun shades (coz it's cool).

I'll bring you ladies a Tanzanite ring as a present too. 925 silver away :heart:

Darling, I'm too busy praying and meditating with my Bid worry angels and plastic resin Buddhas. I'm sure I'm going to kick the bucket shortly! Must buy Worry Angels! Must buy Worry Angels! Orgasm over the excitement of the Clearance Avalanche!

Don't use the words "orgasm" and "avalanche" in the same sentence. It just sounds wrong.

OK, who wants to date me? I got the shoes, good luck horse ring (you'll need it more than me!) and a Savile Row suit.

I've also treated myself to a Dr. Lewin's facemask and I've taken some of that Zotrim so we can talk more than I eat (you'll really need luck!).

I'm also wearing my Tommy and Kate sun shades (coz it's cool).

I'll bring you ladies a Tanzanite ring as a present too. 925 silver away :heart:

Is that a Jimmy Savile Row Suit? Could be a deal-breaker!

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back