Professional results with Wayne and his halogen oven..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

monoboobooba

Registered Shopper
1jkpb6.jpg

Can anyone spot evidence to the contrary? :giggle:

to pinch a word from St.Peter Simon... that looks DELICIOUS ha ha.... i must get onto bid.tv and buy myself a halogen oven
judging by that fine picture.. what the hell is the food sitting on? looks like the sole from a thomas brooks of saville row shoe!

Has anybody seen the big multi cooker, large pan with lid thing? Caroline was cooking in it the other day. She put two sausages in and when she came back to turn them over, they had two burnt stripes on them. So she turned it down. Then she put two rashers of bacon in. They weren't doing anything, so she turned it up. Then the thing started smoking, so she turned it down. Then she put tomatoes, mushrooms and eggs in. They weren't doing anything, so she turned it up. The thing started smoking again, so she served it up. Yak, it looked awful.

It has a variable heat control, which actually varies from doing nothing to burning, from what I can see.

Would suit Wayne :happy:

to pinch a word from St.Peter Simon... that looks DELICIOUS ha ha.... i must get onto bid.tv and buy myself a halogen oven
judging by that fine picture.. what the hell is the food sitting on? looks like the sole from a thomas brooks of saville row shoe!

That black thing looks like the shoe itself

Delicious indeed

Has anybody seen the big multi cooker, large pan with lid thing? Caroline was cooking in it the other day. She put two sausages in and when she came back to turn them over, they had two burnt stripes on them. So she turned it down. Then she put two rashers of bacon in. They weren't doing anything, so she turned it up. Then the thing started smoking, so she turned it down. Then she put tomatoes, mushrooms and eggs in. They weren't doing anything, so she turned it up. The thing started smoking again, so she served it up. Yak, it looked awful.

It has a variable heat control, which actually varies from doing nothing to burning, from what I can see.

Would suit Wayne :happy:

Ha ha I saw those awful sausages. On the side that was "cooked" was just 2 cremated stripes whilst the rest of the sausages were anaemic. Looked terrible!

Looks like wood
Looks like a wood carving of a giant Yorkshire pudding containing a selection of fruit and vegetables: a peach, a shrivelled apple, a carrot, a strange-looking lump of driftwood, and, erm...

Only Peter Simon could use the word "Delicious" at this point :puke:

What is that strange, wrinkled dark thing supposed to be, (to the left of the lump of balsa wood/?parsnip)....looks like a cross between a beetroot & a turd, though I'm sure it's not.....? :wonder:

it was a roast potato :giggle:

Was is right, RIP little potato.....blimey, what did they cook it with, napalm....? :mysmilie_847:

Hang on a minute though, if that is (sorry, was! lol) a roast potato....what are the strange, pale coloured things supposed to be then......more roast potatoes.......even cooking not one of its selling points then, I guess...?
:mysmilie_466:

I stupidly wasted my money on one of these "wonder machines" a few years back. It was a seriously waste of money, and I got it for £50 in a half price deal. It's massively bulky for a start..but I didn't mind that as I thought I'd be able to programme it to have dinner ready when I get home from work....Yes you can, but that's if you don't mind leaving ingredients at ambient temperatures all day long. It does work out how long a meal would take so an example may be.....You pack the machine with pasta, meatballs and sauce, set the timer at 8 am to have dinner ready at 5.30 when you get home. It calculates that this meal will take 35 minutes, so it will start cooking it at 4.55 pm....would you want to leave ingredients unfrigerated all day? I know I wouldn't. I made bread in it, but you had to make the bread the conventional way, so you might as well just bung it in the oven, it cooked rice ok, results a little dry. Complicated to use, all in all a complete waste of cash!
Don't be tempted!

Hello everybody. I have been visiting this forum in months and I love reading what you all have to say about the channel.

I thought I'd comment on this thread because I have a halogen oven. Me and my dad got one after seeing it on Bid (but obviously we got it from somewhere else, it was a lot cheaper than Bid) and we got it because we can't use our proper oven so we couldn't have proper meals. We were really looking forward to using it but when we got it we weren't very happy with it. It says chicken cooks in half the time it does in a normal oven but it didn't. The chicken didn't cook very well and it took a lot longer. We are very disappointed with the thing and we hardly use it any more.

And I've always thought Wayne wasn't a good cook. Me and my dad often laugh at how badly he cooks

Welcome Cazz

I bought a halogen from Amazon Warehouse Deals for £29.99 with free P&P after vowing never to buy another because they don't seem to last that long. It is my third and for me, it does a good job. I don't cook a whole chicken in it though, I only cook for me, so it's chicken portions, chops etc. It's a Russell Hobbs one, so let's see how long this one lasts.

Wayne and his halogen oven....lol. Wayne also dont mention u need to wear sunglasses if u wanna cook with his oven as to avoid migraines ! I also like waynes demo of how the halogen oven just cleans itself.

Latest posts

Back