More Used Goods

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It seems that Q created a lot of panic by sending used items and will get more returns just because people get suspicious about their ethics. Serves them right IMO.

ewww!

How unsanitary is this? What if someone were to catch an illness/rash from a used product? eg:pierced earrings, toothbrush, Clarisonic. QVC could stand for QuiteVariedCooties. "Oi, Q - Snarly'sDen is cootie-free! Keep it that way!" *CanAm for bugs/lice x

:angry: seething again :angry:

bought diane gilman jeans weeks ago. arrived faulty. got returns label and kept checking website. jeans reappeared. accepted they would be used but wanted them so decided to take a chance. rang "customer service", jeans put on hold, return form filled in with new order number. email confirming jeans were reserved arrived. jeans didn't arrive. order status was changed to 'exchanged'. waited and waited. usual hermes lady is on holiday so waited some more. finally rang "CS" to ask where they were, to be told, they couldn't do the exchange because i'd bought them on easy pay - ??????? so they'd just cancelled the order and sold MY jeans to someone else. my first payment+p&p was just sitting there - not refunded! no letter to explain, nothing. the jeans are no longer available.

these people are complete and utter morons. they call themselves a high quality shopping channel when in reality they couldn't organize a booze up in a brewery. :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Ah, well if thousands of people buy items, thousands and thousands of cash is in QVC's account for 30 days (earning interest and profit for QVC, )so the longer they hold your money, more interest for QVC account.....simple logic.
Even if you returned the goods, QVC has made some money out of us.........Nobody, especially a business minded QVC does anything for nothing.
Even if we return goods, they have already made some money from the huge P&P they charge.

:angry: seething again :angry:

bought diane gilman jeans weeks ago. arrived faulty. got returns label and kept checking website. jeans reappeared. accepted they would be used but wanted them so decided to take a chance. rang "customer service", jeans put on hold, return form filled in with new order number. email confirming jeans were reserved arrived. jeans didn't arrive. order status was changed to 'exchanged'. waited and waited. usual hermes lady is on holiday so waited some more. finally rang "CS" to ask where they were, to be told, they couldn't do the exchange because i'd bought them on easy pay - ??????? so they'd just cancelled the order and sold MY jeans to someone else. my first payment+p&p was just sitting there - not refunded! no letter to explain, nothing. the jeans are no longer available.

these people are complete and utter morons. they call themselves a high quality shopping channel when in reality they couldn't organize a booze up in a brewery. :headbang::headbang::headbang:

To coin a Strato phrase

What a shambles

Yes but where:tongue:

lol1 i don't remember the thread but a few days ago i said what a complete shambles qvc was. don't mind me - i'm having a bad day. i was so seething mad about the jeans i gave myself a headache.

I think it is illegal, it is in America I read. So maybe anyone who gets these goods should complain to trading standards or someone aswell as QVC. Personally I have already decided that any gifts I was thinking of getting /items for me will be ordered elsewhere, even though it means I won't be able to get the use and return mbg I am ready to forego that rather than risk the kinds of things I've read above! I've weighed up the mbg against the problems with hygeine and function in used items, and decided it isn't worth it for me. I might still get the odd new today item, will see.

ps. I am not sure on this, but I think Clarisonic themselves attach a 30 day mbg to their products. I wonder if that includes trying it out. If so even less reason to purchase with QVC. I might ask Clarisonic because QVC try to present that as unique to them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back