Nicola George

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She's from Newcastle but she has an Irish accent or is it a mixture of geordie and irish? I find her quite entertaining in small doses.

She's clueless beyond belief.

Earlier she said a potato peeler could set you back £12.99

err no ducky, 99p on eBay with 79p postage.... :giggle:

Where is her accent from? She says she's from Newcastle, but sounds like she's from the West Country.

Plus she looks like Roger from Family Guy in bad drag

nicola george is sickening i keep catching her with the zotrim pills but her info says she has been acting since she was 9 yrs old and has also worked at disney so shes had plenty of time to hone her talent for bullsh**ing and her false ness will have been picked up when she worked at disney " it might have worked at disney nicola but the viewers are not 7yrs old" get real !!!! i think mickey and minnie are missing you !!!!!

She's the biggest bullshitting gobshite female presenter around. I thought Sally Jacks was bad but Nicola really is :puke:

Nicola is awful and really will say anything to get a sale. I've shown examples of her bullshit and flat out lies in the past, but I caught her yesterday as I was skimming the channels and she was selling some shapewear/leggings. She was coming out with her usual claptrap about how she doesn't like her figure, is very self conscious of her stomach and legs, doesn't like them, how anything to make them appear slimmer appeals to her etc. Watch this and tell me if she appears as self-conscious as she claims!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c8ia82oO4Q

She was on yesterday evening with Peter Shylock, quite nauseating and yet again making out JPD is sold in major department stores in the US :puke:. For some strange reason she reminds me of the witch from The Wizard of Oz!

i think shes like looks more like the" joker" from batman !!!! think is the eyebrows and the very wide mouth thats "all the better to lie with " !!!!

Oh No, she is back with Shylock selling, guess what, JPD :angry:

The fibs are coming thick and fast, Shylock says 'now I now when you Google JPD only we sell it but that's because it hasn't launched ..........' You get the picture.

But loudmouth still insists it's sold in US department stores, I still cannot find any!

Last edited:
Here we go again, the lies are flowing. She's flogging a Sony Camcorder on 4xEasybuy and she boldly claims, without flinching, that 'the most expensive electricals, in the world, WILL be Sony'. That's quite a claim Nicola.

But maybe there is hope yet. From a stock of 150 she only sold 8 :grin:

Here we go again, the lies are flowing. She's flogging a Sony Camcorder on 4xEasybuy and she boldly claims, without flinching, that 'the most expensive electricals, in the world, WILL be Sony'. That's quite a claim Nicola.

But maybe there is hope yet. From a stock of 150 she only sold 8 :grin:

Our Nicola doesn't get out much! Sony have some good electricals but by no means are they the 'most' expensive in the world. I do like a lot of Sony's stuff but their audio isn't all it used to be... You'd have to go back to the 1990's for Sony at their best in that field.

Latest posts

Back