"palazzo pants" omg !!! Itsawrap in disguise

Post Thanks / Like

Post "palazzo pants" omg !!! Itsawrap in disguise

i was Watching the best high end ladies clothing range Mondi that bid can offer in " Shouting Sally"words , the palazzo pants looked awful they would show every lump and bump unless you had a figure like kelly brook they had elastic waist and looked very cheap and nasty and on the website this morning at 34.00 there not cheap when you add p&p i was half expecting Moria C to appear and say these pants are a take on my itsawrap not just cruise pants can used on all good ships as a distress flag. !!!! come on bid have you no brands of clothing that are well known and not Tommy and Kate .
    l

Not only Wigan, not only Lancashire, not only the UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Bid have featured products previously on Ideal World before (Karcher Window Vac and Cooper's (as featured on Watchdog) sewing machines), so Moira C could be next. I can imagine Sally Jacks with a Velluti bag.

3. <
    Enigma Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mr_rossi View Post
    Bid have featured products previously on Ideal World before (Karcher Window Vac and Cooper's (as featured on Watchdog) sewing machines), so Moira C could be next. I can imagine Sally Jacks with a Velluti bag.
    Hopefully over her head

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mr_rossi View Post
    Or in her gob