"palazzo pants" omg !!! Itsawrap in disguise

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blue star

Registered Shopper
i was Watching the best high end ladies clothing range Mondi that bid can offer in " Shouting Sally"words , the palazzo pants looked awful they would show every lump and bump unless you had a figure like kelly brook they had elastic waist and looked very cheap and nasty and on the website this morning at £34.00 there not cheap when you add p&p i was half expecting Moria C to appear and say these pants are a take on my itsawrap not just cruise pants can used on all good ships as a distress flag. !!!! come on bid have you no brands of clothing that are well known and not Tommy and Kate .
l

Bid have featured products previously on Ideal World before (Karcher Window Vac and Cooper's (as featured on Watchdog) sewing machines), so Moira C could be next. I can imagine Sally Jacks with a Velluti bag.

Hopefully over her head

Bid have featured products previously on Ideal World before (Karcher Window Vac and Cooper's (as featured on Watchdog) sewing machines), so Moira C could be next. I can imagine Sally Jacks with a Velluti bag.

Or in her gob

Latest posts

Back