Mandate is high end designer fragrance.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

deanos

Registered Shopper
..... According to Peter Simon last night, apparently he paid £35 for only 30ml of the stuff, and you are getting a bargain tonight for £7.99 with a deodorant !

I seem to recall it in the same league as Hi Karate and Insignia , seems to be abound £6 a bottle in the shops !

I think everything Simon sells is said to be high end. I've seen him sell Christin Lars watches, he calls them high end too, and even heard him say they are sold in over 40 countries!!!

He talks total Bolax 99% of the time!

they are really scrapping the barrel now mandate was first made in 1979 i make that 33years old come on bid lets have some better items not just the cargo loads that you have got from the grey market !!!!!

I remember when Mandate first came out in the late 70's early 80's and it was one up from the likes of Blue Stratos, Hai Karate and Denim...at least you had to buy it the department store or at the least Boots, wheras you could pick up the other stuff in your local chemist or cornershop. I loved it and I remember my mate and I making special trips into Army and Navy in order to spray it over ourselves and our belongings. Funnily enough I saw it for sale again recently in a cheapo shop on holiday...and it smelt rank!!!!! Either my sense of taste has improved or aftershaves in general have improved .....both perhaps. High end fragrance...not any more, they'll be flogging Brut 33 next!

..... According to Peter Simon last night, apparently he paid £35 for only 30ml of the stuff, and you are getting a bargain tonight for £7.99 with a deodorant !

I seem to recall it in the same league as Hi Karate and Insignia , seems to be abound £6 a bottle in the shops !

Look as I may but it appears Mandate don't even sell a 30ml size and none of their products cost anywhere near £35, maybe it was a 30 litre size?

No worries, Peter probably just got confused, again.

Latest posts

Back