I must have been mad

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
Twice today I've said this about myself, having looked up the prices of the Archos tablet and Satnav I bought when I was new to QVC.

They showed so many interesting items in those days that were new and novel, and I fell for it big time. I haven't had the courage to add everything up but even these 2 items were the best part of £1000, so I must have spent MANY £1000's.

I could have bought a REAL crown!

I also commented elsewhere that the P&P was not as low as we seem to think, both these items were £6-45 and they were both fairly small.

Last edited:
Yes crown mad
Twice today I've said this about myself, having looked up the prices of the Archos tablet and Satnav I bought when I was new to QVC.

They showed so many interesting items in those days that were new and novel, and I fell for it big time. I haven't had the courage to add everything up but even these 2 items were the best part of £1000, so I must have spent MANY £1000's.

I also commented elsewhere that the P&P was not as low as we seem to think, both these items were £6-45 and they were both fairly small.

:mysmilie_853: We have all been there and bought the T shirt, like they say. Console yourself, technology is always on the move up, to days discovery is tomorrow's history:happy:

I thought you were mad when you said you bought your OH a knife sharpener for Christmas :)

Not only did I buy the 7 inch Archos tablet, I also bought the 4 inch screen Archos 704 tablet. They did the same things except the 704 only had 30GB.

That makes it over £1000 for 3 items.

Think you should stop now before you totally depress yourself. Put it down to experience, we've all done
it. I couldn't bear to think of all the money i'd wasted over the years. But its in the past, and we're older,
and wiser now. And any word on the crown .........

Gadgets are way more useful than a crown

Latest posts

Back