Another Very Expensive Brand

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oooh theres a lovely little grey silk blend jacket on now, looks well cut but at £140 odd I shall not go there!

Flip the size ten doesn't even fit Jill. But at least there's no pinging going on with the material from the models, it
drives me mad.

...and of course, Jill Franks has just suggested that an item that is on easy pays of £40 odd works out very cheaply, because "most of us wouldn't notice that coming out of our bank accounts". I would. £40 for me is a big chunk of a weekly shop which I very much would notice leaving my bank account. This sort of statement actually makes me wee-wee boil. :mad:

£368 for a shawl!!!!!!!! Ride me sideways...and surprise surprise it's Jill's pick of the show... :grin:

...and of course, Jill Franks has just suggested that an item that is on easy pays of £40 odd works out very cheaply, because "most of us wouldn't notice that coming out of our bank accounts". I would. £40 for me is a big chunk of a weekly shop which I very much would notice leaving my bank account. This sort of statement actually makes me wee-wee boil. :mad:
Quite right Barbs, surely we can decide for ourselves if we would miss £40 a month. Unbeleivable.

I like item 105509

£368 +£6.95 P&P .

BarbedWire, I saw that WoolBlendShawlCoat on Tania, and thought it was lovely. Then she showed it was unlined and the price came up. I coughed like I was passing a furball. £368 for wool blend and unlined? Not for moi. But nice boots, Tania.

I just looked at that dress........size 10 starts at 36.5 inches, no wonder it was too big for JF.

Think she said none of the dresses fitted her. She must be slimmer than the models. Hate animal print in clothes

Item 105501 which Tania is wearing ...says is no longer available :eek: No description either!

:giggle: That coat I like starts at 41.7 inches and JF says it is too big:giggle:

Most of the items are sold out and on wait list..........people must be very rich these days:thinking:

Think she said none of the dresses fitted her. She must be slimmer than the models. Hate animal print in clothes

The models have shapelier bodies, JF is has no bum whatsoever, ( I don't mean that nastily) it was so obvious when she wore the TianaB TSV and also a white off the shoulder dress last night.

The shawl coat - JF "I know this not a £100-£150" - like this is what we would normally spend!

I'm getting too old, apart from an occasional treat, I still expect everything to be well under a £100 - even a coat and a pair of boots. :confused:

Nice range though.

:giggle: sorry I had to laugh at that.......sounds like what they say when they have UTI (urinary tract infection):giggle:

Latest posts

Back