AY - again!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frazzled

Sense of humour intact
I forgot to switch over and suddenly realised I was being bombarded by AY screeching how fantastically wonderful the Benefit make-up is. Which I'm sure it is, good prices anyway.

I'm sorry but how can she justify the blurb against what she spouts for the higher end ranges. I know it's her job but this beatification for every single range is ridiculous, it sickens me quite frankly.

In my opinion for AY its all sell, sell sell. Personally I would put her on a par with Debbie Flint in the hard sell stakes! The last few times I have seen her in action the amount of advice she promises is minimal. Its all jump to the phones etc etc

She's just said how amazing the Benefit mascara is, as she stopped using Revitalash in July and her lashes are now thin short and brittle....hmm don't recall Natalia telling us once they have grown to the size of spiders legs you have to keep using it or they break and drop out!!!

She actually has admitted that she has not used Vitalash since Summer and has said that she does own up that she is using Benefit mascara when asked by other beauty guests.......we will have to watch her when she presents other products and see if she praises their mascara:happy:

I like Benefit, apart from THAT mascara that is meant to be the best thing since sliced bread.

Allison does drop clangers - if she had any sense she would not have mentioned Revitalash at all. Now, all of us who got results know that we have to keep spending a lot of money regularly or else we will have short and brittle lashes. What a numpty she is at times.

Apparantly a smokey eye is " A. more in control eye".
Anyone know what this tosh means?

The guest is good but unfortunately AY talking over her as usual.

Yes I would rather listen to the guest for the whole hour,AY just will not let any one finish a sentence before butting in and talking over them.
Lynn:taphead:

She's just said how amazing the Benefit mascara is, as she stopped using Revitalash in July and her lashes are now thin short and brittle....hmm don't recall Natalia telling us once they have grown to the size of spiders legs you have to keep using it or they break and drop out!!!

Maybe she didn't directly say it but it was there in the air anyway - all that reducing the applications for the maintenance regime. It's the main reason I've never tried it because however good it is I'm not prepared to make that sort of financial commitment for ever. I feel for anyone who didn't realise that.

There seem to be a lot of revitalash style products coming out that are cheaper, don't know if they work but might give one a try. Revitalash looked interesting but I never tried it due to the price.

Like everything that they don't sell, they will put it down. As in " You can get imitations on the high street, but they're not the same quality"
I am sure the cheaper brands are just as good.

i never wanted to try it because anything that can change the colour of the eyes you were born with sounds scary to me. it must be obvious you have to use it for ever surely? eyelashes are replaced just the same as everything else.

Yes, your eyelashes fall out every four to six weeks I believe. That is why these mascara ads all use inserts to make all the lashes look the same. Sorry but I did find it funny that people thought they used it and then could stop altogether and still have the lashes. Of course all these brands want to make money so no way will they not have you continue to use.

I did put a link up in another thread about Rev Lash, they had to change one of the ingredients as they where taken to court in the US. It was to do with copyright if I remember? So the claims for the original results they are still using even though the product is NOT the same 100%.

There seem to be a lot of revitalash style products coming out that are cheaper, don't know if they work but might give one a try. Revitalash looked interesting but I never tried it due to the price.

I can vouch for Careprost which works equally well as Revitalash at around £15 per 3ml bottle, available from various sources and lasts about 3 months.

When AY talks about a smokey eye,a soft shimmery eye or a natural eye....I always want to ring in and ask what to put on the other one cos I've got two!! :)

Latest posts

Back