Brilliant customer service - again!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Just had to post this - I recently received a waitlist order of the pecksniffs ladies perfume wardrobe, containing 6 x 10ml bottles. I had thought they were 30ml each and, consequently, emailed the Q to tell the CS dept this, and asked for a prepaid label to return the item. I received a reply stating that, after watching the product on air, the presenter did say the bottles were 10ml each. Perhaps this was a misunderstanding on my part, but the Q are still sending me a prepaid label for a full refund, including postage. Now that is a prime example of QVC valuing their customers. IW could learn a lot from them! Thanks QVC.

Glad it was all sorted for you. I've been happy enough with the CS but others have not been so fortunate.

I have always found C S to be very helpful, pleasant and polite. I appreciate that you always get to speak to a human being without having to go through endless options on your phone.

I have always found them mostly helpful - but TBh I have had some that just read from script...others no way will they help you...others that say things to get you off the phone but in reality those things are not true....I think it just depends who you get.The only really positive thing I could say is that they answer the phones quickly!

Latest posts

Back