Mike Saint to Launch his own channel - Discount Shop TV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good luck Mike! Looking forward to something new and exciting :) I'm sure it's going to be fun to watch too. Just don't start selling craft :54:

Best wishes :1:

Good luck Mike

Hope to see products that work and no gimmicks all we want is honest sales from you and something a little different to sell. There is far too many in-commercials repeating the same product at stupid prices try not to go down that route.

Good luck Mike

Hope to see products that work and no gimmicks all we want is honest sales from you and something a little different to sell. There is far too many in-commercials repeating the same product at stupid prices try not to go down that route.

We will only offer products we feel customers will be happy to receive and the only thing I intend to do with informercials is undercut them on price!

A DVD Recorder for £28 is available, great price.

We only have very limited stocks and it really is a very good deal in fact I saw a very similar one in Asda at £54 without a 'Trace your ancestors' DVD.. so get in fast while stocks last we can't get anymore!

.......:33:

I do honest!
Let me give a tip to anyone who has one before you use it for the first time you MUST soak the blades in boiling water and use PLENTY of washing up liquid get it really foaming and it will work perfect! I have some upstairs windows I cannot get to from the outside and it's perfect.

I'm sure Mike's delighted about that, deano! Most probably he could deliver the items directly to your door, when he's on his way home?

So Mike, these stones you sold on QVC - you know the ones that apparently neutralise the smell of cat pee, my sister's cooking, my dad's bo and the smell of garbage from sales people's mouths - was it all gash?
32.gif

Surely you're not telling me that these volcanic stones were from Blackpool beach are you, because anything from that beach would have no chance of neutralising any smell, most notably they'd need to be neutralised before removing them from Blackpool!

I remember you selling them at the time and thinking 'what's this guy on?'
20.gif

Best of luck with the new venture and in a few years you could be as rich as Mr.Segal!

Last edited:
Bucking Bronco

Loved the Belgian guy and his bucking bronco toning machine. He looked so daft on it and Mike looked even dafter! Not a great advert as the Demonstrator looked kinda flabby so I guess he doesn't sit on the wobbly doodah too much. Thanks for the giggles though.

Latest posts

Back