Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

The Planning Crowd joins Ideal World!

Ideal World are delighted to announce the arrival of the newest member of their family The Planning Crowd. Coming on board with over 30 years combined experience working in the estate planning sector, the team at The Planning Crowd will take care of all your will writing and funeral planning requirements.

Tune in to Ideal World from Thursday 23rd March at 8pm to hear how you and your family could benefit in the long term by forward planning. With a range of services available from wills, will trusts, funeral plans and DNA sample kits right through to legal services like conveyancing, professional trust management and executor services joining The Planning Crowd can help you and your loved ones no matter what the eventuality.

Protect your children and your finances .....

Read More

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

Best of Luck Mike......you're so enthusiastic about everything, think you could sell sand to the Arabs!! :54:

› See More: Mike Saint to Launch his own channel - Discount Shop TV

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pa1916 View Post
      Sorry but there have been quite a number of shopping channels gone to the wall of late so it's not good for this channel.
      I know what you are saying and I know a lot have failed.

In my opinion they have all made the same mistake which is set up an inforstructure that the sales cannot support hence it's only a matter of time before they fail.
      DSTV however is different it is based on sales and profit. To achieve this we will have great products at great prices a good customer service then build the company around it. You can only spend what you have got otherwise you end up skint like many before.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERCOOLWILLOW View Post
      Mike this sounds exciting and i wish you all the best for this channel
      Thankyou I can assure you it will be different!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hibbychubbs View Post
      good luck hope you don't need to go down the jewellery road to make money, as every channel apart from ideal world (c&c overkill) is doing.
      Don't worry I will let all the others make that mistake!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine View Post
      Good luck Mike. You going to need it but I am sure if you have good products at good prices it will go ok.Good customer service is a good requirement. No doubt ST forum members will tell you soon enough when things go wrong.Its good that you want the feedback you will get plenty here.
      That is what I want good or bad let me know what you want!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
      :rolleyes:

Right here we go then .... :D good luck Mike hope it goes well for you and remember only one pair of specs at one time :)
      OMG I did it 3 times!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BusyLizzie View Post
      Best of Luck Mike......you're so enthusiastic about everything, think you could sell sand to the Arabs!! :54:
      I don't know about that but I remember selling a bag of stones on QVC that took smells from your home....natural volcanic rock I think!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Liam View Post
      David Ades has proved time and time again that "Discount Shopping Channels" don't really work. Go for quality products at affordable prices (ala QVC & IW)

I'm afraid, while Mike has the best intentions, we're looking at Price Crash 2.0 with 100% less David Ades.
      I can assure this will never be pricecrash 2 and mr Ades will have nothing to do with it whatsoever!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERCOOLWILLOW View Post
      Mike this sounds exciting and i wish you all the best for this channel
      Thankyou I can assure it will be different

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck Mike! Looking forward to something new and exciting :) I'm sure it's going to be fun to watch too. Just don't start selling craft :54:

Best wishes :1: