I love Stacey!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Di Monique

Registered Shopper
I just flicked onto QVC momentarily and thought I'd gone back in time! I am loving Stacey, she was by far my favourite guest on QVC. Might try some of the new products too.

I think she's great too... her energy is infectious.

Love to see her without make-up and then the transformation... if only it would do the same for me!

She's great, a breath of fresh air. Not to keen on all the girlfriend talk but nevertheless one of my favourites. Do you remember the models prefer TSV they were huge!!

I love her too. Nice for us all to agree for once! I notice how the presenters dare not do the same, if they did they would get a lot of credit and add credibility further to the product. If I were stacey I would least ask the presenters to go bare faced for the shows too.Be interesting to know which presenters would do it. I think Catherine Huntley definitley would, maybe kathy definitley not debbie flint, or Carmel. Notice Carmel is very caked up these days. Think qvc ranges should do something about her slap.

I love her too. Nice for us all to agree for once! I notice how the presenters dare not do the same, if they did they would get a lot of credit and add credibility further to the product. If I were stacey I would least ask the presenters to go bare faced for the shows too.Be interesting to know which presenters would do it. I think Catherine Huntley definitley would, maybe kathy definitley not debbie flint, or Carmel. Notice Carmel is very caked up these days. Think qvc ranges should do something about her slap.

stacey asked debbie on air last week if she would appear bare faced and she cheerfully agreed.

I have seen Debbie Flint go bare faced on Stacey's show, and Julia too. I don't know if Allison has done it.

Stacey's shows are entertaining, but I have not been tempted to buy the YBF range. I did try some of the Models Prefer and it was ok - just ok!

One of my daughters bought a TSV of YBF products in a case a few years ago and it was cheap rubbish IMO and as the case handle was broken it went straight back.

Years ago I would have been all over that big set of make up she brought today, but it all looks so old fashioned and powdery now and I just know how the eyeshaadows will look and as for the weird lip colours... Make up textures are much more sheer and subtle these days which is why I love LGs baked although I dont trowel it on like in some of the demos! Still like watching Stacey though, it's a sweet little trip down memory lane and she's entertaining although why the two poor, terrified looking "girlfriends" were there is a mystery.

Yes, I used to buy Models Prefer years back and thought that is was good value for money (TSV's), I used to really like the dial-up foundation that you used to buy 2 coloured refil pots (light and dark) and then turn the dial from 1-10 to get the exact shade you were, but then I could not get hold of the refils then they stopped doing it and disappeared altogether from QVC until recently. I then turned to Laura Geller and used her B n Brighten etc and was quite happily using that until I could not get anymore of it as it was never in stock in the fair, so have now changed again this year to Bobbi Brown as I would rather just order what I like rather than get these sets that I only will use 1-2 items in it and the rest are sitting around

I really like Stacey but I wish she'd ditch the very severe tailored jacket/collar up/padded shoulder look.

Soften it down a little, girlfren'

I loved her primer, unfortunately, mine must have been faulty, only used it once, ran out second time and I only used one pearl size that it dispenses:sad:

Latest posts

Back