TSV video

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yeah, this thing with the videos (or rather, lack of!) in general is really starting to **** me off now, having apparently done away with the really rather useful 'Today's Product Videos' feature!
I missed the Nails Inc show the other day (was watching the cycling & I know I could have watched it online but I forgot, ok! lol) - thought I'd trundle off later & check out the videos for the new kits.....they're still not up today!
Sort it out QVC, don't you want us to buy your ruddy offerings.......? :headbang:

I can't believe the TSV video isn't up, surely we must all be missing something.

What a shambles

I thought perhaps it was sold out, so went to look on the website.

The old website used to show the stock eg available, waitlist, advance orders, and if there was a choice of colours etc, you could click to see the stock level of each one.

That seems to have gone now. The only way I found out was to put it into basket then remove it.

It is still in stock BTW.

What a shambles!

I can only add.......what a bl**dy shambles.....! :down:

Sorry Strato, what was that about a catchphrase, I didn't quite pick up on that......? LOL

You've come up with their new CatchPhrase, StratoBuds. "Shamble to the 'phone..." It should save us forumites £££ when we're reminded WhatAShamble(s) they are! lol

Latest posts

Back