FAO Peter Sherlock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

newtobid

Registered Shopper
Hi peter

Can you clarify something with me?

Why do certain presenters on the channels keep stating that JPD is sold in the united states department stores please? (macys in particular)

Below is a recent email i have had after requesting when they would be receiving jpd back in stock

"Dear sir,

Thank you for your inquiry

We have no plans to stock the requested fragrances. As far as i am aware we have never stocked them in our store.

"

If this is the case (and i have no reason to believe it wouldnt be) maybe you could inform your presenters of this.

But James Russell said it ' caused a sensation' in Macys-does this mean that Christian (sic) Lars hasn't really 'taken the watch world by storm'?
Tell us this can't be true James!

Last edited:
The new spiel appears to be JPD is sold in department stores all over the US, indeed the reputable Nicola George said just that on a show with Mr Sherlock this afternoon around 3pm (oh, and she said it yesterday teatime around 6pm too).

I haven't heard the Macy's lie, sorry line for a while now but there are plenty more to take it's place :angry:

There is too much cynicism in this thread. For all we know Jean Paul DuPont might be the next breakthrough luxury fragrance. In fact, much like Tanzanite, it could actually be an investment opportunity.

I doubt it will ever be as sought after as genuine meteoric Moissanite, or even the Russian emerald Diopside but I wouldn't be surprised if we're reading about Pride of Rome in GQ, or dare I say it Tatler in the non too distant future.

Peter Sherlock wouldn't have bought it in if he didn't think it was top end, he has a reputation to think about. As Caroline Lyndsay said just this morning, people in the industry are always calling for his opinion, advice and expertise.

Last edited:
There is too much cynicism in this thread. For all we know Jean Paul DuPont might be the next breakthrough luxury fragrance. In fact, much like Tanzanite, it could actually be an investment opportunity.

I doubt it will ever be as sought after as genuine meteoric Moissanite, or even the Russian emerald Diopside but I wouldn't be surprised if we're reading about Pride of Rome in GQ, or dare I say it Tatler in the non too distant future.

Peter Sherlock wouldn't have bought it in if he didn't think it was top end, he has a reputation to think about. As Caroline Lyndsay said just this morning, people in the industry are always calling for his opinion, advice and expertise.

You are so right

*hangs head in shame*

mikey again giving it the in talks with debenhams again

i am sure they have been in talks for quite a while now

Latest posts

Back