Mally Beauty TSV - 16/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I feel like Tinkerbell with all the fairy dust splattered across my eyes and lips. Love them all bar the liquid lipstick - allergic reaction...will take note of the ingredients for future reference. I prefer this over the lip gloss in LG's recent TSV. My young niece thought I was hiding sweets from her..wouldn't believe me when I told her it was Mally's lipstick..Lol.

VERDICT:
Highly likely to keep this TSV..can always re-gift the liquid lipstick since I've plenty of sisters. Love the fact that her products have a long shelf life - 24 months. Not sure if this a good or bad thing.. :confused:
Will I buy it again? Maybe..as there are plenty out there. AVON & Kiko Cosmetics (italian)

Still waiting for my mally shadow sticks. It says they were despatched on the 18th but no sign of them as yet. I`ll try one and if they make my eyes water then my sis can have the other ones.

really pleased with mine. The liners are lovely and been after a blue one for ages, and I like all the eye colours. I originally thought the darker brown ish one was too dark for me, but it is lighter then I thought, and I am wearing it today and am very pleased. I thought I would only keep the one lip gloss from the set, as the dark one seemed to have too much blue in for my linking, but it looks better on me then I thought, so overall I am delighted with the TSV

Latest posts

Back