Yarvik tablet for under £100.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

radio_dayz

Registered Shopper
Watching Charlie Mc Cardle, and few minutes ago he said the Yarvik tablet will be available at 5 0'clock for under £100, with just two payments of 40 odd quid!
Seems too good to be true to me. I think he either dropped a clanger, or is it a lie? Aren't they usually around £200. Can't wait to see.

it will be a 7" one i bet , or they will have 1 10" and make hundreds from the phone calls

Depends on the screen size and its specification as to whether or not it's a bargain. I'm fairly sure I saw a Yarvik 7" tablet advertised for £99.99 when I was in a Maplin store last weekend although this offer isn't on their website currently. (Most of the cheap Yarviks on the Maplin website are customer returns I think.)

Although it pains me to say it's actually a good deal as it has the play store and a mini HDMI which are both often missing on this level of tablet.

I suppose even Bid must have the odd decent deal!

The promo at a quarter to five also mentioned a 16gb micro SD card. Any mention of that in the presentaton?

the yarvik tablet is actually ok especially for the price

if i had to buy something from bid for the price they charge this may be it

My guess is that they've acquired a load of these tablets which have effectively been made obsolete by the Google Nexus series, therefore it's your chance to snap up last year's technology at this year's price* whilst stocks last. Just buy!!! :wink:

*plus £7.99 p&p+£1.53 phone call

Latest posts

Back