Horrid Baby Dolls

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flying Pigs

Registered Shopper
I was unfortunate to be channel hopping when they were selling 3 baby dolls today. These had animal bodies and baby faces. Enough to give any child a phobia.

Sorry, but I love those!!! I think they're really cute. I wouldn't give 'em house room now as I'm a grown woman, and don't particularly want to start going down the "soft toys" route where your whole house gets taken over by the beggars and ends up looking really tacky...but I think they're lovely to give to a little girl. Yeah the concept of an animal/human hybrid is a bit freaky, but Anne Geddes does it well, and she's a well establish artist unlike some of the other shonky "names".....I'll get me coat lol!

I love the Ann Geddes dolls. My daughter had a couple when she was little. I still buy her the Ann Geddes Calender every year. Those babies are too cute!

I'm with you Flying Pigs, I thought they were incredibly creepy. Especially when that Paul guy on Price Drop was stroking and cuddling them. Uber odd.

I find them creepy too, but I find most dolls quite sinister

I think they are in animal outfits rather than being hybrids?

Thanks for that, I didn't look at it that way, but you're probably right....Like 'em even more now lol!

I find a lot of dolls a bit sinister too, but not these ones and yes they are little outfits that come off and they're ordinary dolls underneath.

Latest posts

Back