Tommy & Kate store opening on Knightsbridge

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bidtvbs

Registered Shopper
I have heard that Peter Simon will announce the Tommy & Kate flagship store opening next door to Harrods and the Christin Lars store on Bond St.

I had an appointment with Dr Cringles this moning and he told me.

I have heard that Peter Simon will announce the Tommy & Kate flagship store opening next door to Harrods and the Christin Lars store on Bond St.

I had an appointment with Dr Cringles this moning and he told me.

Well that comes as no surprise to me.

It follows the news that Laurelle and Skin Pharmacy are to merge and at a stroke become the largest luxury beauty and fragrance brand, in the world*

* Apart from Jean Paul DuPont

Last edited:
i think its time Tommy and Kate showed themselves on bid tv hear about them all the time ,its time to put a face to them !!!! also Dr cringle if hes not in his surgery or doing a clinic at the local foot hospital ,and laurelle sure shes a lovely girl ,if we are lucky she might bring her best mate John Paul Dupont he might be busy though being the "pride of rome" that must be a full time job in itself !!!

I bumped into Thomas Earnshaw the other day. I asked him what he thought of James Russell and he pointed to the plank on his ship. :smirk:

Strange, his boat looked rather old.

I bumped into Thomas Earnshaw the other day. I asked him what he thought of James Russell and he pointed to the plank on his ship. :smirk:

Strange, his boat looked rather old.

Well I too bumped into Thomas Earnshaw the other day and asked him the time but his watch was broken.

He was looking good for 263 years old though, he swears by Skin Pharmacy Snake Serum.

Latest posts

Back