Bad weather on the way

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

this is verging on bullying

there are weather warnings on the met office every other day

If Nicola George appears on any mainstream television channel presenting a weather report I'm cancelling my Television licence.

Nicola now says that if you don't buy their crap you're a 'silly sausage'. Touche! :giggle::wave:

Nicola George's presentation for the blanket reached an all time low in her attempt to extort money from the elderly.
She was screeching 'They're calling it the big freeze 2012 in all the newspapers'.
Actually the phrase ' big freeze 2012' returned zero results on Google news.
She was strangely hysterical-like she was on something.

nasty, nasty cynical scaremongering By Nicola George. You evil money grabbing woman! :angry:

Shame on you " nicola george " some old people might believe her scare mongering , yes winter is cold but as for a big freeze come on she was trying to sell padded boots i didnt see the blanket !!!!! just stop lying . mike mason was as bad last night with the hat scarf and gloves going on about how cold it will be soon by the time the ****** things come the weather will be warmer !!!!

She's absolutely hideous isn't she? My word, she must have terrified the poor kids when she worked at Disney*, what a utterly horrible woman.

* Disney Store, Metro Centre, Gateshead.

You know the old adage.

If it looks scary and it sounds scary then it is scary.

She is one very Scary Mary :devil:

You can't win with Bid. During the winter, they will say "it may be winter now, but summer is just round the corner, so get your Tommy and Kate sunglasses now before the prices go up." During the summer, they will say "it may be summer now, but winter is just round the corner, so get your snow shovel / onsies / blanket now before the prices go up."

Whatever the weather, you can always rely on Bid to attempt to scare, harass, and harangue you into buying things you don't need, 'just in case'.

The thing is, is that the products she and other presenters are flogging via scare tactics are of such inferior quality that you may as well go out in a pair of flip flops and t shirt and be done with it, you'd save yourself a heck of a lot of money and get the same result...you'd freeze yer t*ts/Nadgers off!

Peter Simon was suggesting a cheap hat, glove and scarf set (£4.99) helped save him when his temperature dropped dangerously and it gave him time to get to A&E.

What with them saving him before he got to hospital and his worry angels saving him once he was there and he really does owe his being to Bid Shopping :wink:

Peter Simon was suggesting a cheap hat, glove and scarf set (£4.99) helped save him when his temperature dropped dangerously and it gave him time to get to A&E.

What with them saving him before he got to hospital and his worry angels saving him once he was there and he really does owe his being to Bid Shopping :wink:

Shame he wasn't wearing tht God awful coat that Lucinda is wearing - they can't give it away in the clearance sale!

It looked like the scruffy coat Ena Sharples used to wear! However it might be gorgeous paired up with those Dr Cringles :wink:

Don't they go on and on for ages.Oh I've found Peter Simon's twitter page @petersimonbid, too me fake where's the verification blue tick.

I'm sorry, but Peter Simon needs to go back into hospital to have a bidbullshiterectomy.

The crap spewing out of his mouth with the crappy lion king canvas is just ridiculous. :taphead:

Latest posts

Back