"new shoes???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

teddybear581

Registered Shopper
I am really angry coz I bought a pair of" Brand new without box" pair of M&S shoes but when they arrived they were very clearly worn.
I contacted the seller sending piccies of the shoes and received a reply saying she did not need to be sent pictures and she can re assure me the shoes are new.
She doesnt accept returns but she is on this occassion but she is still insisting the shoes are new. When I get the refund do I still leave negative feedback(it would be her first one) or leave neutral or postive as she accepted the return.?

Maybe the fact that she is accepting the return means that she knows that they aren't brand new? (or is that my suspicious nature? :wink:)

If it were me, I'd wait until you've returned them and your money has been refunded and then write your feedback. Leave a positive feedback (4 stars?) saying that although there was a problem the seller sorted it out quickly. Readers of her feedback won't know what the specifics of the problem were and you're not leaving yourself open to her accusing you of anything. By leaving positive feedback you haven't jeopardised her future sales and she will hopefully return the favour when leaving positive feedback for you.

Hope you get it sorted quickly.

updated

The seller has received the shoes and sent me a very short note saying she had refunded me. No explanation or apology for her inaccurate listing so I emailed her asking if she still insists the shoes were new. She replied that if she relisted them she would describe them as "factory seconds". still no apology :angry: Now, I am sorry but that really angered me as they were very clearly "used" so I have contacted her again saying that if she does re list them as factory seconds I will report her to Ebay. I am definately leaving her negative feedback now. Have I gone too far???
I have attatched( I hope) piccies of the now"factory second shoes"
IMAG0341_resized.jpg]IMAG0342_Resized.jpg

Last edited:
As you received no apology I'd be inclined to agree that negative feedback is needed.

And factory seconds? The heels look as if someone has tromped around in them for weeks! If the insides look unmarked though then they may well be factory seconds, but I live in 'the shoe county' and I've never seen seconds in the factory shops with heels like that.

Years ago my sister worked in Russell & Bromley's offices and the staff were able to buy shoes that had been used for photo shoots and worn models on fashion shows so perhaps that may be why they look worn and are being called 'seconds'

I would be tempted to leave neutral feedback and the comment "Not as described and refund given"

I've just received a purse that was described as "used twice." The catch had bronzed, the credit card slots were very baggy, the purse lining was dirty and I found a sewing needle between the lining & the leather.

EDIT: Oops! Just realised the date of this thread. Ignore me. It's all done & dusted lol

Latest posts

Back