£5,000,000 Warehouse Clearance must end soon!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

radio_dayz

Registered Shopper
Just received an email with this terrible news. The clearance must end soon? I thought the clearance would end when the wafehouse was bare, didn't realise there was a time limit on it!

Ah well, I'm sure we'll see another before Christmas.

Just received an email with this terrible news. The clearance must end soon? I thought the clearance would end when the wafehouse was bare, didn't realise there was a time limit on it!

Ah well, I'm sure we'll see another before Christmas.

It's ending? I was still waiting for it to start! The prices haven't changed :cheeky:

I see that they are flogging that Blue Magic stuff again , before the latest Warehouse Clearance the price was £9.99 plus all the usual charges , but a special offer in the Warehouse Clearance it's going for a bargain price of £9.99 plus charges

I see that they are flogging that Blue Magic stuff again , before the latest Warehouse Clearance the price was £9.99 plus all the usual charges , but a special offer in the Warehouse Clearance it's going for a bargain price of £9.99 plus charges

According to Nicola George, it's only the third time it's been on price drop! She also said they'd sold thousands of bottles of it. Not bad at all for only three presentations.

Do you think they'll manage to squeeze another clearance in before Christmas?

I suppose they'll bring it back when their Christmas posting time limit is up. It must be quite flat the week before Christmas, knowing the panic buying of tat is over for another year.

There will probably be a clearance sale, to clear all of the stock they never sold in the previous clearance sale. It just never ends. Some may argue that it never even begins!

Latest posts

Back