Supplier stock liquidation 90% off

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tinshed

Registered Shopper
Why do people fall for this BS spouted by the guys and girls on these channels. There worse than 2nd hand delboy type car dealers. Rings valued at £780 on the high street, but we here on bid will sell it to you for £78 yes 90% off get in quick. oh btw dont forget the extra £9.52 for p&p and phonecall. Oh whilst on the subject please please please stop doing the stupid finger flicks you all do, otherwise im going to find your studios and pop down there and stick your fingers where the sun doesnt shine.

I watched a good couple of hours of this hoping against hope that there really would be some bargains. Not that I was in danger of being tempted to purchase any of their rubbish, but I was prepared to offer them the benefit of doubt.. (Christmas spirit and all!) I shouldn't have wasted my time. I saw nothing that once the p&p and phone call had been added on, could be termed a bargain. Maybe I missed the genuine bargains? Maybe there were one or two stuck in there somewhere to reel buyers in but that's not a 90% off sale that's a cynical ploy to dupe the unwary. They continue to make me sick.

If I remember rightly, the on screen graphics said "a discount of up to 90%". So if they sell just one item with a discount of 90%, then they have done nothing really wrong legally. A discount of 1% is a discount, with the maximum discount being 90%. It's simply clever wording on their part. The "up to" part in the get out. Very sly!

Strangely i feel myself drawn to watching this shite late on an evening, i cant help myself its like a sick addiction lol it entertains and infuriates at the same time. Never ever would i part with my cash to buy anything from them, but those that do .....please stop! Your feeding my addiction.

That guy last night "James Russell" wow! How he sleeps on a night after the guff he spouts.

Strangely i feel myself drawn to watching this shite late on an evening, i cant help myself its like a sick addiction lol it entertains and infuriates at the same time. Never ever would i part with my cash to buy anything from them, but those that do .....please stop! Your feeding my addiction.

That guy last night "James Russell" wow! How he sleeps on a night after the guff he spouts.

I did't know that...!!!

Well I can't believe I'm saying this but I DID BUY SOMETHING FROM BID TV! I had my morganite 2ct gold ring stolen whilst on holiday a few years ago. I was gutted but didnt have a pic of it so didnt feel I could claim on the insurance & really resented the thought of paying another £200 for similar. I was after a white metal one about the same size & there it was, ok we all know basically add £9.52 for the call & postage but in total mine cost £58 inclusive of that for a 2.19 ct. I was actually impressed as they are minimum about £100-£120 for a sterling silver 2ct ring. Bid's got my ring on Amazon for £78, (havent got it on Ebay), so I saved £20. I know I too give them a right ticking off on here for the load of cods they often come out with but credit where it's due... the jewellery prices last night were actually the cheapest I have seen, well done Bid!

Latest posts

Back