Nicola George Thread - Post examples of bull!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
Nicola (god bless her) says ' Can I reassure you at buying at such ridiculous prices (£4.99) you still get the returns policy until the 31st of January'.

That is of course after the initial £7.99 delivery charge and whatever it costs to return the item.

'That dosen't change because we're doing prices so massively clearance'.

i have watched for ten minutes

three times she has said

im going to be really really honest with you

generally if somebody keeps saying that .............

had to turn off voice is to annoying

They were struggling to sell the Elizabeth Grant body cream, until the magic words by PS...........'I'm finding it hard to get any more stock and I DON'T THINK I'll be able to get any more'

They flew out!

Hahaha! Oooooh Jeez...Ebay are down to their last 100 tonnes until the next shipment arrives! HURRY, BUY BUY BUY!!!

"We are not selling this anymore today ................................ until 10pm !"

Fact of the day, Nicola George is Peter Simon's 'boss'.

Mr. Simon even admitted this once on air. She's the queen of bollox!

Does Nicola George also work as a producer/director? I remember Russell saying "my director Nicola George". I think she is quite high up in the sit up organisation

She couldn't do much damage yesterday, other than the 'I bought a top for £160 from H&M and it wasn't as nice as this' cobblers, as it was mainly fashion.

Alternatively, the other side had Adam H with an electric blanket saying the old will die because of the cold and how people have more strokes!!!!

She couldn't do much damage yesterday, other than the 'I bought a top for £160 from H&M and it wasn't as nice as this' cobblers, as it was mainly fashion.

Alternatively, the other side had Adam H with an electric blanket saying the old will die because of the cold and how people have more strokes!!!!

She don't 'arf know how to tell 'em!!!! H&M is almost on par with Primark....cheap n' cheerful...in fact I've found that the stuff from Primark is better quality. Zara, Topshop....yeah maybe...and why buy a top that you don't think's very nice? Silly cow. If I was spending £160 on a flippin' top, I'd have to love it....and I mean REALLY love it!!!

Latest posts

Back