Bid.tv memorabilia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Steve Austin

Registered Shopper
Being your typical bid.tv viewer, you know the one, old,vulnerable,disabled,easily frightened with nothing to do anymore (apart from wait & give them my pension).
I thought to myself, wouldn't it be great if they made and sold some bid.tv memorabilia.

Heres my first idea!
:giggle: ...

DelVan.jpg

I'd buy one!

I shall add to this thread when I come up with more.
Feel free to add yours.

Being your typical bid.tv viewer, you know the one, old,vulnerable,disabled,easily frightened with nothing to do anymore (apart from wait & give them my pension).
I thought to myself, wouldn't it be great if they made and sold some bid.tv memorabilia.

Heres my first idea!
:giggle: ...

View attachment 8382

I'd buy one!

I shall add to this thread when I come up with more.
Feel free to add yours.

Nice one Steve! :tongue:

Please could you do a Bid framed special? One with a DVD cover of Only Fools & Horses, a spray painted special DVD disk (doesn't need to match DVD cover) and an exclusive set of keys belonging to Del Boy's Robin Reliant used on every set the car is in.... nicely framed in a an extra special gold gilt (painted plastic, to you and me) frame. Remember this is exclusive for the ignorant and vulnerable.....sorry, the viewers so it should command a premium price because only 35,000,000 were made + £7.99 p&p + £1.53 premium rate phonecall charge + free punch to James Russell's gob, per item. :rock:

OMFG! Awesome! :clapping:

You have way too much time on your hands, tho :tongue:

You have way too much time on your hands, tho

This is very true, but then remember that i'm old, disabled, vulnerable, nothing to do anymore etc,etc apart from watch bid that is (for entertainment value only)...

Cheers :up:

Today I'm gonna start on my next masterpiece:giggle:, an all in one 'wide boy suit' to keep me toasty warm in this cold weather, hmmm, yeeesss!...

Well finished this one yesterday but being old git was too tired to post it.
Anyway, carrying on with the only fools and horses theme, here's the 'Wideboy' bath robe as modelled by bids very own hot wideboy :giggle: James Russell.

Its getting colder so, if I were you i'd multi buy cos they've all got to go,go,go......

TheWideBoyRobe.jpg

Now, who/what next :confused3:....

Well finished this one yesterday but being old git was too tired to post it.
Anyway, carrying on with the only fools and horses theme, here's the 'Wideboy' bath robe as modelled by bids very own hot wideboy :giggle: James Russell.

Its getting colder so, if I were you i'd multi buy cos they've all got to go,go,go......

View attachment 8391

Now, who/what next :confused3:....

I'm not sure about Sally Jaxx having a megaphone. That could possibly crack the earth in half if she started blabbering on through it :D

I wonder what her surname really is, I fancy something like Grimshaw.

Dosen't have quite the same ring does it, Sally Grimshaw?

she was born Sally Cooper, you don't think she could be Jay cooper the sewing machine man's daughter could you? :thinking:

I miss Jay Cooper- they should bring him back, the viewers are fickle and have short memories they will have forgotten the watchdog programme by now.

To quote a few lines from one of my all time favourite films-Apocalypse Now.

"Smell that? You smell that?
What?
CAC, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that.
I love the smell of CAC in the morning".....

CAC.jpg

'CAC' by Bert & Lill Du Cac....

Latest posts

Back