OMG Russell acknowledges P&P!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

deedee

Mike Monroe/Marilyn Mason
I couldn't believe it, at approximately 2130 hrs during jewellery jeopardy, James Russell acknowledged the P&P.
He was explaining that their jewellery is sent express delivery and usually arrives in 24 hrs...........he said 'that's got to be worth eight quid of anyone's money'!
I'm going for a lie down now!! Fetch the doctor, I'm overcome!!

Hang on! Don't they say this at this time of year before Christmas to advertise the 'express delivery' thing. It's only a facade to justify their ridiculously high p&p charges!

Something most definitely has been said, if he's mentioned it!!!!! All good stuff though, it used to make me so cross when they so blatantly ignored it.

I couldn't believe it, at approximately 2130 hrs during jewellery jeopardy, James Russell acknowledged the P&P.
He was explaining that their jewellery is sent express delivery and usually arrives in 24 hrs...........he said 'that's got to be worth eight quid of anyone's money'!
I'm going for a lie down now!! Fetch the doctor, I'm overcome!!

I can wait quite patiently for a couple of days with free post from Amazon

i was watching James the liar last night selling perfume and aftershave or should i say "lying about them " he says everytime about the aftershaves "if you like Kouros" you will love this problem is he says it to every one so all these so called high end aftershaves all smell of Kouros i cant believe him !!!! if i was the makers of Kouros i would sue him for keep comparing there cheap nasty smells to a well known aftershave !!!!i must say i was shocked when he mentioned p&p but i think he was only saying it to say we express deliver your goods what about the rest of the year do they not use express unless its christmas as the postage is same all year !!!!!

Latest posts

Back