P+P, more prominent on screen.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just checked it out, and yes, the words "PER ITEM" are now in prominent lettering. All a step in the right direction, however, it will be interesting to see whether the presenters are going to refer to it verbally a bit more.....we'll see!

Just checked it out, and yes, the words "PER ITEM" are now in prominent lettering. All a step in the right direction, however, it will be interesting to see whether the presenters are going to refer to it verbally a bit more.....we'll see!

I'm finding this all very interesting, no blagging with JPD and now this?

Strange isn't it?

However, I've just seen Guy Kean flogging a duvet set with a whopping £9.99 P&P....They've got to be having a laugh!!!!

Oh dear, the P+P has reduced in size!

In fact one moment it says UK mainland and now it says GB mainland!

Just checked myself, no missing it now! Bet they've not done it without pressure from somewhere.

The size of p+p HAS SHRANK AGAIN! Utterly Unbelievable guys!

Edit- The price is big again!

Last edited:
Perhaps they make the text bigger when there's a multibuy option?

Or maybe they make it smaller when they know that the bloke from the ASA isn't looking? :wink:

This is what's currently on speed auction:
4rNAJl.jpg

Well, if they can be as clear as that on all their channels on every auction, then no-one can really complain. :call:

If the presenters can mention the p&p and phone call charge then people with sight and blind problems can be informed too.

I hope they do it.

They're probably using the lesser-watched Speed Auction TV to try out new ideas.

Noticed this evening that the postage and phone call graphics were more prominent on Price-drop compared to Bid TV for some reason, and it will be very interesting to see how this will affect their sales.

I just flicked over (Bid) and noticed that the P&P costs and cost of the phone call are much bigger and in all in uppercase - a great development. I presume they've been forced by a regulator to change them.

But a positive development.

Latest posts

Back